Find out what all the racetracks in this excellent and explanatory guide F1 2020.
What to know about racetracks in F1 2020?
Racetracks in this game are based on circuits real life, indeed even the limitations due to the pandemic have left today outside many of these, but here we have everything complete in the game, finding a total 30 tracks, with some tracks having 2 versions of the same, with different variations, taking also including those who are new as the Zandvoort track in Holland and the Hanoi Street to Vietnam, considering that these are new at any F1 game now to know what are all the racetracks we support the content of this guide, closely follow him closely.
Read Also:F1 2021: How to Fix MyTeam Save Corrupted Bug
What are all the race tracks in F1 2020?
The race tracks are as follows:
- Spielberg from Austria
- Melbourne from Australia
- Yas Marina of Abu Dhabi
- Baku from Azerbaijan
- Belgium Spa-Francorchamps Circuit
- Autodrome José Carlos Pace of Brazil
- Bahrain (Normal and Short) of Bahrain
- Silverstone (Normal and Short) of Brittany
- Gilles-Villeneuve Circuit of Canada
- Shanghai china
- Circuit of Barcelona-Catalunya of Spain
- Circuit of the Americas (Normal and Short) of the USA
- Paul Ricard Circuit of France
- Holland Zandvoort Circuit
- Hungaroring of Hungary
- Suzuka (Normal and Short) from Japan
- Monza from Italy
- Hermanos Rodríguez Racetrack of Mexico
- Monaco Circuit of Monaco
- Sochi Autodrome of Russia
- Marina Bay Street Circuit of Singapore
- Hanoi from Vietnam
These are all the race tracks allows us to have more fun in F1 2020.
Microsoft Windows PC, PlayStation 4 PS4, Xbox One, Stadia
10 July 2020
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
F1 2020: How to Teammate recruitment and managementF1 2020: How to Fix Black ScreenF1 2020: How to fix Error Code CE-34878-0F1 2020: How to Change CameraF1 2020: How to Change Camera AngleF1 2020: PS4 Controls GuideF1 2020: How to Fix Error Code 1008HF1 2020: How to Get Podium PassF1 2020: How to get money and fameF1 2020: Sponsors GuideF1 2020: How to fix Lags on PCF1 2020: How to Use Overtake ERS/KERSF1 2020: How to create your own driverF1 2020: What are race stylesF1 2020: How to change language - Tips and tricksF1 2020: How to check lap time leaderboards