Find out how to use Survivor Sense in this excellent and explanatory Dying Light 2 guide.
What to know about Survivor Sense in Dying Light 2?
With this we can highlight those things that we have around us that are useful, highlighting those objects that can be looted, the interactive ones, the enemies, hiding places and collectibles, everything is marked by this, now to know how to use it, let's see the following content.
How to use Survivor Sense in Dying Light 2?
The controls are as follows:
- On PS4/PS5: hold down R3 to activate
- On Xbox One/Xbox Series X/S: RS must be held down to activate
- On PC: press Q to activate
When the enemy is highlighted it will be seen in red, while the other things have different colors, these being the following:
This is all there is to know about How to use Survivor Sense, it only remains to apply what you have learned and continue enjoying Dying Light 2.
- White: Highlights items, weapons, materials and doors, while for hiding places it is shown by a crossed out eye
- Green: for unusual objects
- Blue: for rare items
- Purple: for unique objects
- Orange/gold: for artifacts
- The brown: the collectibles, these being tapes and newspapers.
Dying Light 2 Stay Human
Microsoft Windows PC, PlayStation 4 PS4, Xbox One, PlayStation 5 PS5, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch
Action role-playing, survival horror
February 4, 2022
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related