We invite you to discover where to find all the Charter Hill Hidden Gem, a new task in Cyberpunk 2077.
What to know about Charter Hill Hidden Gem in Cyberpunk 2077?
In order to obtain a series of special rewards, it is appropriate that we look for the hidden gems, which we can obtain through the looting of corpses and containers, taking into account some factors such as that these are not reflected on our map, even by different Bugs in the game there are times when they will not appear, which forces us to leave the place to wait a certain time to return and take those gems that go through this situation, now it is ideal to know where to find all Charter Hill Hidden Gem and for that we only see the following content.
Where to find all Charter Hill Hidden Gem in Cyberpunk 2077?
Now that you know where to find all Charter Hill Hidden Gem, just go ahead and keep progressing while having fun at Cyberpunk 2077.
- Gem 1: taking as a reference the fast travel point located in Lele Park our intention to resolve where to find all Charter Hill Hidden Gem for this first one will take us to the southwest, here is an alley behind a bar near the Wild Blum building, we will go down and turn right, noticing the building that presents Cirrus cola ads, after this we will go to jump on an umbrella that is on a nearby table and this will allow us to reach the roof, in Cyberpunk 2077 we have that the gem is in the air free to claim our loot.
- Gem 2: starting from the fast travel point located in Longshore we have a four-way traffic stop very close, we will notice a fenced area that we must access, when climbing we can do it in Cyberpunk 2077, only that on this site there may be a failure that will hurt us by falling, when we gain access to the place we will only take a ladder inside to climb, which will put us with the body that contains our loot.
- Gem 3: very close to the location of the previous gem we have to use parkour skills, this will allow us to climb a fence prior to reaching the road to know where to find all Charter Hill Hidden Gem, then the following is to find ourselves With a small fence to our right to jump and continue, with the special view we will notice an open hatch, in which we are going to enter and here will be the body that corresponds to our loot to be looted in Cyberpunk 2077.
- Gem 4: once again we start from the meeting place of gem 2, what we will do is go to the right to reach the fenced area, which puts us on the way with the wet dream sign on the left, which will take us at the end of the road, and we will notice a cement ravine with a lot of garbage, in the lower corner we can see that there is the body to loot, and we continue adding in knowing where to find all Charter Hill Hidden Gem.
- Gem 5: it is necessary that in Cyberpunk 2077 we complete the assault in progress for this hidden gem, being necessary to loot a backpack that is near a computer, this is to the southeast of the search and recovery of the family heirloom, it must be visualized with Attention a blue container that has a radiation symbol on the back, since on the other side we find the body to loot this loot, taking into account how long it may take to complete said assault in progress so that the corresponding body.
- Gem 6: our solution purpose on where to find all Charter Hill Hidden Gem in Cyberpunk 2077 is about to be completed, in the penultimate gem we have to start from the location of gem 5, we will go through an existing gap in the fence and then continue, we will notice a Shift Softsys building on our right, here we have to jump both roads and we will arrive at a parking lot that will put us over a fence, ahead some cars are on fire and in this place we will claim our reward that corresponds to this gem.
- Gem 7: we have reached the final solution on where to find all Charter Hill Hidden Gem, for the latter we have to south of the delivery point close to where we got the Magigai MaiMai P126, we have to go to the advertising fence, nearby to this we require a weapon to shoot a ladder, which will fall, and we will be able to climb to meet the last body to loot.
Microsoft Windows PC, Xbox Series X y S, Xbox One, PlayStation 5 PS5, PlayStation 4 PS4,Stadia
Action, role-playing RPG
CD Projekt RED
CD Projekt, Epic Games Store, Stadia, GeForce Now, Steam, GOG.com, Humble Store, Microsoft Store, Pl
December 10, 2020
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related