With our Cyberpunk 2077 guide you will learn more about How to use photo mode.
What to know about photo mode in Cyberpunk 2077?
With the launch mode close to this game we have been able to notice that it brings the photo with it, with which we can make impressive images, considering that this mode brings with it 6 tabs where we can do different things in each of them, these tabs are the Camera, Depth of Field, Own, Effect, Stickers and Load and save, so to be prepared it is ideal that we understand How to use the photo mode and it is what will be presented in very precise details below.
How to use photo mode in Cyberpunk 2077?
- The Camera: here in this tab we have 4 options, considering that from here it is essential to use 2 for the photo mode, these are the Type of camera, Preset, Field of view and Rotate.
- Depth of Field: with this option regarding How to use the photo mode, we will have the possibility to make the proper adjustment of the camera's focus by going through the 3 options that are presented in this tab and that are On, Auto Focus and Opening.
- Possess: in Cyberpunk 2077 it is considered the most important aspect, with this it is possible to define the image, achieving the change of the appearance in our character, this is possible when activating the photo mode, having to place this in the correct pose and then access the mode, it is possible to activate the mode and move on to the pose change, in this tab there are 9 options such as Category, Possess, Muzzle flash, Expression, Look at the camera, Turn, Left / Right, Near / Far and Visible Character, we can say that the qualities found in this tab lead us to find the right pose regardless of the game situation, so it is ideal that we consider the pose options that exist within our reach and these are the following:
- Dead end, buddy
- With a knife
- In the name of the moon, I will punish you!
- Run the jewels
- What can I offer you?
- Talk to the hand
- Knuckle sandwich
- The thoughtful philosopher
- Come here Gankbrain
- Waiting for Godot
- With a katana
- V's strange pose
- Selfie time
- Spread the jewels ...
- My name is V. Only V.
with this tab regarding How to use the photo mode, it is possible to make adjustments between the filters and be able to improve the image in general, where 7 available options are presented such as Exposure, Contrast, Highlights, Vignette, Chromatic Aberration, Grain and EffectThe Stickers:
we have that in Cyberpunk 2077 this tab allows us to make adhesions to our image, change the frame and the background of the image, among which it is possible to add 5 stickers in total for the same image and there are 7 options available which are Sticker 1, Sticker 2, Sticker 3, Sticker 4, Sticker 5, Frame and Background.
Load and Save:
This is the last function of the photo mode, which at the time of having applied all the adjustments, changes and more to any image, allows us to save and load what we save, this allows us to access what we are going to doing with few steps to consider.
In this way we finalize our Cyberpunk 2077 guide, now you know how to use the photo mode, just enjoy it to the fullest.
Microsoft Windows PC, Xbox Series X y S, Xbox One, PlayStation 5 PS5, PlayStation 4 PS4,Stadia
Action, role-playing RPG
CD Projekt RED
CD Projekt, Epic Games Store, Stadia, GeForce Now, Steam, GOG.com, Humble Store, Microsoft Store, Pl
December 10, 2020
Other Articles Related
Cyberpunk 2077: Where to Find All Japantown Hidden GemCyberpunk 2077: How to Beat RhinoCyberpunk 2077: How to get the third person modCyberpunk 2077: How to increase Johnny’s RelationshipCyberpunk 2077: how to resolve the gun dealCyberpunk 2077: Where to Find Grenades Crafting SpecsCyberpunk 2077: How to Get Harris' IP AddressCyberpunk 2077: How to Get Legendary Gas MaskCyberpunk 2077: How to find the Malfunction quickhackACyberpunk 2077: How to Find MausserCyberpunk 2077: How to beat Diego RamirezCyberpunk 2077: How To Find Secret Maelstrom MerchantCyberpunk 2077: Where to Find all Legendary weaponCyberpunk 2077: How to find the upgrades for flyingCyberpunk 2077: Where to Find the Legendary Corpo Suit SetCyberpunk 2077: Where to Find Quadra Type-66 AvengerCyberpunk 2077: Where to Find Mizutani Shion CoyoteCyberpunk 2077: How to Get 44 Points in Stadium LoveCyberpunk 2077: How to get legendary quickhacks