The arrival of Cyberpunk 2077 is very close and this leads us to explain how to fix Freezing, let's see.
What is Cyberpunk 2077 Freezing?
This is simply an inconvenience with which we get and is usually related to the issue of stuttering and freezing, in such a way that this prevents the healthy enjoyment of Cyberpunk 2077 since in itself it has already presented some delays about its date output, which makes it even more necessary to know how to fix Freezing, also, it should be noted that it is not the only failure with which we get, in such a way that this makes the developers responsible for making some important patches, without However, while this usually occurs, it is pertinent to have some other solutions to be able to play.
How to fix Freezing in Cyberpunk 2077?
There are several solutions that we can adapt perfectly well, in such a way that this allows us to play without any failure and they are the following:
Choose to disable full-screen optimization and high DPI:
It should be noted that Windows 10 normally brings high DPI in such a way that this leads us to make some necessary adjustments, in such a way that it is possible:
- Locate the Cyberpunk 2077 installation.
- Choose to locate the .exe file
- Proceed to click with the right mouse button to locate Properties.
- Next, locate the Compatibility Tab.
- Next, it is necessary to check the Disable full-screen optimizations tab.
- Then we click with the right mouse button to choose to Change the high DPI settings.
- Proceed to check to Cancel the behavior of the high DPI scale.
- Then choose to select Application from the drop-down menu.
- To finish, proceed to save the configuration.
Get to make changes to the graphics card configuration:
there is the possibility of getting certain necessary fixes that allow us to achieve better performance, so it is necessary to know how to fix Freezing starting from graphics cards either Nvidia or AMD and for this it is necessary:
For Nvidia users it is necessary to click with the right button of the mouse on the Nvidia control panel, then it is necessary to choose to click on Manage 3D settings, once there it is necessary to locate Program Settings, then we proceed to get Cyberpunk 2077 or incorporate it manually for which it is important to make these changes:
- If G-Sync is available it is necessary to do Technology Monitoring.
- Place In Optimizing threads.
- Set the Maximum of pre-rendered frames to 2.
- Set Prefer maximum performance in case of Power Management.
- Place Performance for Filtering texture-quality.
AMD users can also make some changes and these are:
Choose to innovate the drivers:
- Set Multiple Sampling for Anti-aliasing Method.
- Make use of the application settings for Anti-aliasing Mode.
- Make use of the application settings for Anisotropic Filtering Mode.
- Override application settings for Tessellation Mode.
- Place Outside in the case of Surface Format Optimization.
- Set Off in case of Wait for V-sync
- Drop Off in the case of OpenGL Triple Buffering.
- Drop off in the case of Maximum Tessellation Level.
- Place outside in the Quiet case.
- Place Outside of Morphological Filtering.
- Set Performance for Texture Filtering Quality.
- Review Charts for Workload.
- Put optimized AMD in Shader Cache.
- Set Off in the case of Speed Control.
this is another task that may be important to know how to fix Freezing since some games usually require that the drivers are updated and these allow the graphics card to have better performance, this is not strange since there are updates regularly so we must get updates, for Nvidia players it is possible to have the possibility to explore the GeForce experience, however, if you are an AMD user this also has its respective updates so it is worth taking a look and with it be able to continue playing Cyberpunk 2077.
in the midst of some bugs that are present in this game, it is necessary to take care of updating Windows and this is true, so it is important to avoid old versions and if you have one, it is worth updating it because it is so only a solution that can be favorable when it comes to knowing how to fix Freezing, thus avoiding getting back to problems that can cause us a very tedious stutter in Cyberpunk 2077. This is all you need to know about how to fix Freezing, as it is a necessary task, just apply one of the options shown here and you will see that you will no longer suffer to play Cyberpunk 2077.
Microsoft Windows PC, Xbox Series X y S, Xbox One, PlayStation 5 PS5, PlayStation 4 PS4,Stadia
Action, role-playing RPG
CD Projekt RED
CD Projekt, Epic Games Store, Stadia, GeForce Now, Steam, GOG.com, Humble Store, Microsoft Store, Pl
December 10, 2020
Other Articles Related
Cyberpunk 2077: How to Beat RhinoCyberpunk 2077: How to get the third person modCyberpunk 2077: How to increase Johnny’s RelationshipCyberpunk 2077: how to resolve the gun dealCyberpunk 2077: Where to Find Grenades Crafting SpecsCyberpunk 2077: How to Get Harris' IP AddressCyberpunk 2077: How to Get Legendary Gas MaskCyberpunk 2077: How to find the Malfunction quickhackACyberpunk 2077: How to Find MausserCyberpunk 2077: How to beat Diego RamirezCyberpunk 2077: How To Find Secret Maelstrom MerchantCyberpunk 2077: Where to Find all Legendary weaponCyberpunk 2077: How to find the upgrades for flyingCyberpunk 2077: Where to Find the Legendary Corpo Suit SetCyberpunk 2077: Where to Find Quadra Type-66 AvengerCyberpunk 2077: Where to Find Mizutani Shion CoyoteCyberpunk 2077: How to Get 44 Points in Stadium LoveCyberpunk 2077: How to get legendary quickhacksCyberpunk 2077: How to Romance Kerry Eurodyne