We invite you to discover How to get all the hidden trophies, one of the rewards for the different tasks completed in Cyberpunk 2077.
What to know about the trophies in Cyberpunk 2077?
There are many trophies in this game, doing the different activities such as killing enemies and progressing in the main story we can obtain some, it is important to consider that there are 44 in total that can be won, where 14 are hidden, there are 30 that are unlocked at part of the hidden ones and that can be unlocked by just completing the secondary missions and by killing a certain number of specific enemies, if we have doubts about how to get all the hidden trophies, it is appropriate that we see the following content.
How to get all the hidden trophies in Cyberpunk 2077?
Let's see the trophies to unlock in Cyberpunk 2077 below:
- Impressive: Requires obtaining all items that belonged to Johnny Silverhand.
- The demon in the shell: seeing with the step of the guide How to get all the hidden trophies, in this it is required to eliminate 3 enemies when detonating a grenade.
- Attack the Christmas tree: complete a rape protocol where there must be at least 3 demons charged
- Autojack: with the purchase of all the vehicles we unlock this trophy
- The City Lights: Upon completion of all concerts and NPCD Scanner Hustles in the city.
- It's elementary: we need to complete all the gigs and Hustles from the NCPD scanner in Watson
- Gunman: with a revolver we must detonate an enemy grenade when it is in the air
- Gun fu: you have to eliminate 3 opponents with a revolver and pistol during a melee combat in Cyberpunk 2077
- Greetings from pacifica: you have to complete the gigas and hustles of NPCD of this place
- The Frequent Flyer: Investigating the Data That Exists in Its Entirety Relating to Fast Travel
- I am the law: cyber sightings must be completed all
- The conversion of the whole body: advancing on How to get all the hidden trophies, this requires the installation of an implant in each system and part of the body
- The Middle Lanes: Complete the performances and the NPCD scan of Hustles in Heywood
- Master Craftsman: Create 3 Legendary Items in Cyberpunk 2077
- Little Tokyo: At Westbrook we have to complete all the NCPD Scanner Hustles and Performances
- Stanislavski's Method: discovering how to get all the hidden trophies, we have to use V's life path dialogue option 10 times
- The Rough Landing: you have to make a landing that allows you to knock down 2 enemies when the cyberware is activated
- The Legend after life: when we reach Max Street Creed we unlock it
- Must be the rats: distract enemies 30 times avoiding being caught to unlock this trophy
- Right around the corner: the enemy who has thrown a grenade at us must be killed or incapacitated
- Quick Death: Kill a total of 50 enemies with slowed time
- The wandering fool: for the fool job on the hill we are going to discover the tarot graffiti
- The world: completing the main story
- The jungle: the Gigs and Hustles of the NPCD scanner in santo domingo need to be completed
- The real soldier: you have to eliminate a total of 30 enemies with ranged weapons
- The 2 heads and a bullet: with the same shot that comes out of the rifle hit 2 enemies
- The real warrior: kill 100 enemies with melee weapons in Cyberpunk 2077
- Ten of Ten: you have to achieve a maximum skill level, in terms of How to get all the hidden trophies
- V for Vendetta: we must eliminate the enemy that killed us in 5 seconds once we have revived with Second Heart
- The Wasteland: In Badlands We Have To Complete The NPCD Scanner Performances And Hustles
Now let's see the hidden trophies below:
Finally, now that we know how to get all the hidden trophies we can advance in Cyberpunk 2077.
- The fool: you have to be a mercenary
- Temperance: Johnny Silverhand must stay with our body
- Judy vs night city: once we complete the Judy Alvares story we get this trophy
- The Hermit: find Alt Cunningham in Cyberpunk 2077
- The Devil: Support Takemura by avenging the death of Saburo Arasaka
- The life of the road: the history of Panam Palmer we must complete it
- Bushido and Chill: Watching Bushido X with Rogue
- The star: with the Aldecados we have to leave the night city to win the trophy
- The Ferris Wheel: Anders Hellman must be investigated
- The lovers: we must steal the relic
- By Bad Decisions: The Kerry Eurodyne Story We Must Complete
- The sun: be a legend beyond and we have almost solved How to get all the hidden trophies
- To protect and serve: by completing the River Ward story we gain access to this trophy
- The High Priestess: With Hanaki Arasaca we must speak
Microsoft Windows PC, Xbox Series X y S, Xbox One, PlayStation 5 PS5, PlayStation 4 PS4,Stadia
Action, role-playing RPG
CD Projekt RED
CD Projekt, Epic Games Store, Stadia, GeForce Now, Steam, GOG.com, Humble Store, Microsoft Store, Pl
December 10, 2020
Other Articles Related
Cyberpunk 2077: How to Beat RhinoCyberpunk 2077: How to get the third person modCyberpunk 2077: How to increase Johnny’s RelationshipCyberpunk 2077: how to resolve the gun dealCyberpunk 2077: Where to Find Grenades Crafting SpecsCyberpunk 2077: How to Get Harris' IP AddressCyberpunk 2077: How to Get Legendary Gas MaskCyberpunk 2077: How to find the Malfunction quickhackACyberpunk 2077: How to Find MausserCyberpunk 2077: How to beat Diego RamirezCyberpunk 2077: How To Find Secret Maelstrom MerchantCyberpunk 2077: Where to Find all Legendary weaponCyberpunk 2077: How to find the upgrades for flyingCyberpunk 2077: Where to Find the Legendary Corpo Suit SetCyberpunk 2077: Where to Find Quadra Type-66 AvengerCyberpunk 2077: Where to Find Mizutani Shion CoyoteCyberpunk 2077: How to Get 44 Points in Stadium LoveCyberpunk 2077: How to get legendary quickhacksCyberpunk 2077: How to Romance Kerry Eurodyne