In this article we have prepared for you a everything you need to know about Where to find all Hunting the Enemy Intel in Call of Duty Warzone.
What are Call of Duty Warzone Enemy Intel missions.
This is a series of new missions that were added in the mid-season Reloaded update for Season 4, where after seeing an image you will have to explore the map and follow some clues, each clue will reward you with XP and a boost to the Pass Season 4 Battle Royale
Starting June 30, you will be able to access a sequence of missions within the live Warzone matches, note that each step can be completed in a sequence and you can find the progress in the Challenges area of the Warzone menu, although you must keep in note that if you want to progress you will have to continue playing, since you can only do one per game of. Locations are scattered and knowing them can be the key to success.
Call of Duty Warzone: the Best Sykov loadout for Season 6Call of Duty Warzone: The Best PKM loadout for Season 6
Where to find all Hunting the Enemy Intel in Call of Duty Warzone
Below we leave all the locations of the 6 enemies you need to know to complete this mission:
- "Find the location in the message Ghost sent you." To find the first drop you will need to head south to Storage Town and head to the warehouse that is connected to the Storage Town plot, walk to the balcony section on the side of the building and use the stairs to get to the balcony and find a filing cabinet where above will be the information.
- "SIGINT was relayed from the military wing of the airport." For this information, your starting point will be the airport where you will have to find the plane's remains in the middle of the airport. Head east to find some green buildings, the one that interests us is the one with the "L" shape, where you will find the information on a desk.
- "Traced communication interference to western bunker". To get to the bunker you will have to go between Boneyard and Storage Town. The bunker is "J" shaped and looks just like the one on the piste. You will have to cross the gate further south in order to reach the underground section that leads to a bunker gate. Just to the left of this door is a laptop where you will find the information.
- "An enemy laptop could provide information." Again in the previous bunker, so you'll have to head to the west side of the map to land in the same location, making sure to carry a full load with Spotter equipped. Head over to the same laptop from before again. You can expect a fall or save one and carry it.
- "A meeting took place in the center." Now you will have to head to Downtown from the northwest and head to the other side of the river from the Hospital, where you will have to find the bright red BCH4 logo that is right in front of one of the stores. Must be located on a main street, only one building on the block. Go through the building next door to find the information in one room, specifically in the first, near a blackboard that you will have to inspect.
- "The enemy wants to take a train." For the last location you will have to go to the train station and enter the largest structure in the station to go to the center of the building and look for a large blackboard with a list of train schedules. Interact with the information on the board to get the information.
Completing all quests will allow you to get 10,000 XP.
So we bequeath at the end of this article about Where to find all Hunting the Enemy Intel in Call of Duty Warzone, we hope that it has been of the greatest possible use to you and you can complete all these search missions that will allow you to upload a few levels of your Battle Pass with the XP at stake.
COD Warzone, CODW, Call of Duty WZ
Microsoft Windows PC, Xbox One, Playstation 4
Battle royale, first-person shooter
March 10, 2020
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Call of Duty Warzone: The Best Assault Rifles in Season 6Call of Duty Warzone: The Best Diamatti loadout for Season 6Call of Duty Warzone: the Best C58 loadout for Season 6Call of Duty Warzone: the Best FARA 83 loadout for Season 6Call of Duty Warzone: The Best Bullfrog loadout in Season 6Call of Duty Warzone: The Best Milano 821 loadout for Season 6Call of Duty Warzone: The Best M1 Garand loadout for Season 6Call of Duty Warzone: How to get Plot Twist blueprintCall of Duty Warzone: The Best Kilo 141 loadout for Season 6Call of Duty Warzone: The Best FFAR 1 loadout for Season 6Call of Duty Warzone: The Best AMP63 loadout for Season 6Call of Duty Warzone: The Best TEC-9 loadout for Season 6Call of Duty Warzone: the Best OTs 9 loadout for Season 6Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War - Warzone: How to unlock LAPA in Season 6Call of Duty Warzone: the Best Swiss K31 loadout for Season 6Call of Duty Warzone: The Best PPSH-41 loadout for Season 6Call of Duty Warzone: How to play night mode in The Haunting eventCall of Duty Warzone: The Best CX-9 loadout for Season 6