If you are a Call Of Duty Modern Warfare player, you may have already wondered how to fix the spikes of delay and that is what we will tell you in this article.
What is the Call Of Duty Modern Warfare delay problem?
This is a problem that the vast majority of players have gone through, in addition to being one of the most annoying, the error that causes the game to crash, and considering that games like this are based on reaction times and decisions In a fraction of a second it will be invaluable to know how to fix spike lags.
Fortunately we have this topic covered, with this article on how to fix lag spikes.
How to fix lag spikes in Call Of Duty Modern Warfare?
On how to fix the spikes in Call Of Duty Modern Warfare we have found several reasons and solutions that you can try, remember that if you are not sure what exactly your problem is, it will be better to try the solutions one by one until you find the cause of the problem and the solution.
Call of Duty Warzone: How to Change NameCall of Duty Warzone: How to Change Field of View
- The first thing that we recommend you to do as a PC user, is that it is very well dressed and ensures that your PC meets all the minimum requirements for the execution of the game and that we quote below:
Operating System Windows 7 64-bit or Windows 10 64-bit.
Intel Core i3-4340 or AMD FX-6300 processor.
8 GB of RAM.
175 GB of available hard-disk space.
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 / GeForce GTX 1650 or Radeon HD 7950 card (DirectX compatible).
Broadband Internet connection.
- Then, having made sure you meet the minimum requirements, you will want to make sure to download the game's graphic settings to avoid any delay problem.
- You can also disable Tesselation, Motion Blur, Weapon Motion, and Depth of Field and their Texture Resolution and Particle Quality at a low level.
- It is not the first time that we say it, but the wired internet connection is much faster than the wireless connection. But in case you don't have an Ethernet cable, we recommend bringing your gaming device closer to the Wi-Fi router.
- The number of active players can also cause delays, ten in mind that Call Of Duty Modern Warfare is very popular, so the daily users visit is quite large, so they have to be patient in case the servers are overloaded.
In this case the only thing you can do is wait, although you can check the status of the server to ensure whether or not this is the problem from their support website, from where you can check the status of the server of all their recent games.
You can also check the DownDetector website and track if something is happening with the game or the servers.This has been our guide on how to fix the delay spikes in Call Of Duty Modern Warfare, we hope that it has been as useful as possible and remember that as this guide on how to fix the delay spikes, we have much more content about Call Of Duty Modern Warfare that will be very useful.
COD Warzone, CODW, Call of Duty WZ
Microsoft Windows PC, Xbox One, Playstation 4
Battle royale, first-person shooter
March 10, 2020
Other Articles Related
Call of Duty Warzone: How to Fix Error Code 6Call of Duty Warzone: How to get all Bunker Codes for Season 2Call Of Duty Warzone: How To Win In Solos matchesCall of Duty Warzone: How To Throw C4 FarCall of Duty Warzone: How to Fix Season 2 Not StartingCall of Duty Warzone: How to Unlock All Tier 100 Naga SkinsCall of Duty Warzone - Modern Warfare: How to get the CX-9 SMG and SykovCall of Duty Warzone: Where to find Gold Gas Mask in Season 2Call of Duty Warzone: Where to Find bunker and Easter eggs in Season 2Call of Duty Warzone: How to Get All Outbreak RewardsCall Of Duty Warzone: How to Find ZombiesCall of Duty Warzone: How to get the Yellow Access CardCall of Duty Warzone - Black Ops Cold War: How to Fix Call of Duty HardlockCall of Duty Warzone: How to Fix Error 5573Call of Duty Warzone: How to Fix Error 6634Call of Duty Warzone: How to Fix Error Code HK:SCall of Duty Warzone: How to Fix for Error 6635Call of Duty warzone: How to get the T Pose Reticle