Valheim allows us to carry out fascinating activities and therefore it is pertinent to tell you How to plant seeds, let's see.
What is the importance of planting seeds in Valheim?
This is a game that brings us some interesting elements, in such a way that knowing how to plant seeds becomes a necessary activity and this is because it is possible to convert seeds into objects, as long as we have first manufactured a specific tool called " Grower ”, to our good fortune this wide world of Valheim offers us some amount of space to explore.
How to plant seeds in Valheim?
Our work begins by creating the cultivator and this is done in this way:
Valheim: How to Get Fuling TotemsValheim: How To Get The Megingjord Belt
- 20 stones needed to create a foundry.
- 5 Surting cores that we can get by entering the tunnels that go into the black forest in certain sticks of the interior, this is achieved after having defeated Eikthyr.
Now with the melter already prepared, it is necessary to take care of other tasks before proceeding to plant seeds and these are:
- Use the smelter to turn the copper into copper bars.
- The amount of copper bars we require is a total of 6.
- It is necessary to have the stone, coal and wood necessary to create a forge.
- With all these materials named above, it is necessary to place them on the workbench.
- It is vital to combine copper and tin in bronze because this will unlock the recipe to make the cultivator.
It is time to start the preparation of the seed planting, for this it is necessary to equip it and give it a use similar to a hammer, for this it is necessary:
Now that you know how to plant seeds it is time for you to do this task in Valheim and tell us what you think.
- Take care of equipping the object and then right click with the right mouse button to bring up the menu where the option to farm is.
- Proceed to select this option by clicking on the soil to make the land arable.
- Then we proceed to open the cultivator, then we select the seeds that we consider planting by placing them in the ground.
- It is vital to conserve some space between the seeds so that they can grow.
- It is important to wait a few days after planting the seeds so that they can become edible objects.
GNU/Linux, Microsoft Windows PC
Action, Adventure, Indie, Role Playing, Early Access
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Valheim: How To Build Reinforced ChestValheim: How to Fix F5 Console Commands Not WorkingValheim: How To Get Blue MushroomsAssassin's Creed Valhalla: How to access Mad Monk’s Lair and Find Treasure chest KeyValheim: How To Summon Thor - Tips and tricksValheim: How To Grow Beech SeedsValheim: how to make every capeValheim: How to Make a Secret Fire SwordValheim: How To get A Raspberry And BlueberryValheim: How To Craft FireworksValheim: How To beat The Swamp BiomeValheim: How to Get Stone BuildingsValheim: How to Get Yellow MushroomsValheim: How to Build the Perimeter with Sharp StakesValheim: How To get Wooden SpikesValheim: How To make MaypolesValheim: How to make Draugr BowValheim: How to Get Mead