We welcome you to our Valheim guide, where we will talk about How to get iron nails and bronze nails.
What to know about the iron nails and bronze nails in Valheim?
Through the resources found in the game such as iron and bronze, it is necessary that we manufacture nails, being something necessary for advanced construction to have progressed, then to have an idea of How to get iron nails and nails of bronze we are going to have the explanatory content of this guide, let's just see what we find from here on.
Valheim: How to Get Fuling TotemsValheim: How To Get The Megingjord Belt
How to get iron nails and bronze nails in Valheim?
The iron ones: forge x1 and iron ingot x1 are required, with which we access iron nails x10 in this way.
The bronze ones: we will use x1 forge and x1 bronze ingot, which allows us to obtain x20 bronze nails.
Once we have the nails, the uses of these can vary, with the iron ones, the construction of the dragon bed, the long ship, the raven's throne, the rotating wheel and the windmill stand out, while with the bronze ones they are the cart, the object holders and the Karve, it is convenient to view the corresponding craft recipes. Iron nails
- The dragon bed: fine wood x40, deerskin x7, wolf skin x4, feathers x10 and iron nails x15.
- The cargo ship: iron nails x100, deerskin x10, fine wood x40 and ancient bark x40.
- The raven throne: fine wood x20 and iron nails x10
- The spinning wheel: fine wood x20, iron nails x10 and pieces of leather x5
- The windmill: stone x20, wood x30 and iron nails x30
Knowing how to get iron nails and bronze nails is interesting, because it allows us to unwind and have more fun in Valheim.
- The cart: wood x20 and bronze nails x10.
- The horizontal object holder: fine wood x4 and bronze nail x1.
- The vertical object holder: fine wood x4 and bronze nail x1.
- The karve: fine wood x30, deerskin x10, resin x20 and bronze nails x80.
GNU/Linux, Microsoft Windows PC
Action, Adventure, Indie, Role Playing, Early Access
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Valheim: How To Build Reinforced ChestValheim: How to Fix F5 Console Commands Not WorkingValheim: How To Get Blue MushroomsAssassin's Creed Valhalla: How to access Mad Monk’s Lair and Find Treasure chest KeyValheim: How To Summon Thor - Tips and tricksValheim: How To Grow Beech SeedsValheim: how to make every capeValheim: How to Make a Secret Fire SwordValheim: How To get A Raspberry And BlueberryValheim: How To Craft FireworksValheim: How To beat The Swamp BiomeValheim: How to Get Stone BuildingsValheim: How to Get Yellow MushroomsValheim: How to Build the Perimeter with Sharp StakesValheim: How To get Wooden SpikesValheim: How To make MaypolesValheim: How to make Draugr BowValheim: How to Get Mead