We are on a walk around Rocket League which makes it convenient to explain how to complete Stage 4 Challenges
What is the goal of completing Stage 4 Challenges in Rocket League?
In this game we are offered the opportunity to carry out a considerable amount of activities and precisely knowing how to complete Stage 4 Challenges is one of these actions, since we are close enough to finishing the season, more specifically at the end of the month, for so completing these tasks is simply crucial because we are allowed to get some rewards.
How to complete Stage 4 Challenges in Rocket League?
Our first action consists of unlocking these challenges, since phase 4 of this season began on March 3 and is scheduled to end by the end of the month, which leads us to occupy ourselves with playing a little more and thus completing the activities that Here they are presented to us, since these challenges are available from March 3 and we only have until March 31 to complete them.
Rocket League: How to Fix Voice Chat Not WorkingRocket League sideswipe: How to get MVP
There are free challenges and premium challenges, it is necessary to choose to complete them to get the respective rewards that these usually bring, it is necessary to consider that the free challenges are usually available to all players, while the premium challenges will only be available to Rocket members Pass Premium and this means that we can only access it in the store.
Here are the free challenges, and they are the following:
- Play the amount of 75 matches online in order to get the Rare Drop as a reward.
- Get an assist and a victory in the same online match to get a Rare Item as a reward.
- Get the amount of 75 cleanings online in order to get 15k XP as a reward.
- Play the number of 20 games on the extra modes playlist in order to get Rare Drops as a reward.
- Earn 5 MVP honors on any Bonus Modes playlist for 20K XP as a reward.
- Play the number of 20 games on any Bonus Mode playlist in order to get the Rare Drops as a reward.
- Get the amount of 100 epic saves in online matches in order to get a Rare Item as a reward.
Note: completing the minimum amount of challenges allows us to get an import drop as a reward.
Next we leave the list of the premium challenges, and they are the following:
Definitely, knowing how to complete Stage 4 Challenges opens up the possibility of finality a season of Rocket League in the best way, try it.
- Get points in any type of special goal, whether by bike, overtime, aerial, turtle, change goals, long, where we get 15K XP as a reward.
- Getting the amount of 70 wins on any competitive playlist allows us to get 15K XP as a reward.
- Getting the amount of 350 centers or punts in online matches allows us to get 15K XP as a reward.
- Winning the amount of 5 levels of XP allows us to get 15K XP as a reward.
- Getting a goal and a victory in a single online match allows us to get 15K XP as a reward.
- Winning the amount of 25,000 points in online matches offers us the possibility of getting 15,000 experience points.
Windows PC, Mac OS X, Linux PC, SteamOS, PlayStation 4 PS4, Xbox One
Psyonix, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, 505 Games
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Rocket League: How to Fix Sideswipe Login Not WorkingRocket League: How to fix Sideswipe controller not workingRocket League: How to get the DeLorean Time MachineRocket League: How To Get The FennecRocket League: How to fix Error Code 67Rocket League: How to Fix ‘Duplicate login detected’Rocket League: How to get the GlorifierRocket League: How to get the TrigonRocket League: How to dribbleRocket League: How to fix Error 71 Connection Timed OutRocket League: How to fix Error Communicating with ServersRocket League: How to Fix Trade-in Disabled ErrorRocket League: How to Fix Private Matches Not WorkingRocket League: How To Fix Version Mismatch ErrorRocket League: How To Fix Call Limit Reached ErrorRocket League: How to Play the Sideswipe Alpha Test