Discover How to get a Christmas tree to advance in Valheim.
What is a Christmas tree for in Valheim?
It is a decorative option of our house regardless of the time of year, in the game it is known as the Christmas tree and with such decoration it is possible that our comfort is increased by 1, which will be something advantageous for our buff of rest, now to get an idea of How to get a Christmas tree we just have to be guided by the following content.
Valheim: How To Get The Megingjord BeltValheim: How To Build Reinforced Chest
How to get a Christmas tree in Valheim?
Now that you know how to get a Christmas tree, just do it and continue enjoying everything that Valheim offers us for our fun.
- It is necessary to use a console command to achieve this.
- The console appears with the F5.
- The cheat codes will start when you type imacheater.
- You have to write debugmode to validate it.
- We close the console.
- We have to equip the hammer and have the Workbench updated.
- We will go to the craft menu.
- We see that the Christmas tree is in the furniture tab option.
- From now on we can place the Christmas tree wherever we want.
GNU/Linux, Microsoft Windows PC
Action, Adventure, Indie, Role Playing, Early Access
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Valheim: How to Fix F5 Console Commands Not WorkingValheim: How To Get Blue MushroomsAssassin's Creed Valhalla: How to access Mad Monk’s Lair and Find Treasure chest KeyValheim: How To Summon Thor - Tips and tricksValheim: How To Grow Beech SeedsValheim: how to make every capeValheim: How to Make a Secret Fire SwordValheim: How To get A Raspberry And BlueberryValheim: How To Craft FireworksValheim: How To beat The Swamp BiomeValheim: How to Get Stone BuildingsValheim: How to Get Yellow MushroomsValheim: How to Build the Perimeter with Sharp StakesValheim: How To get Wooden SpikesValheim: How To make MaypolesValheim: How to make Draugr BowValheim: How to Get Mead