Give your Temtem a more unique touch now that we bring you a guide on how to customize a character.
How to customize a character in Temtem - Character creation.
Naturally to be able to customize a character first of all you will have to create it, this can be done randomly to obtain a character created by the game or you can also do it step by step to customize it more to your liking and we will tell you exactly how to customize a character in Temtem
How to customize a character in Temtem - Customization process.
The first customization option is to present the body type, where you can choose between a bare-chested boxer or another that has panties and a sports bra.
- Top composed of 11 options.
- Upper color Accent composed of 16 options each.
- Fund composed of 11 options.
- Name which will have to be unique in the game.
- Pronouns composed of 3 options.
- Voice composed of 2 options.
- The following is the skin color that can go from lighter to darker through a total of 15 shades of color.
- Then you can choose the character's way of walking.
- Head shape composed of 5 options.
- Accent background color composed of 16 options each.
- Bag composed of 2 options.
- Accent bag color consisting of 16 options each.
- Face shape composed of 12 options where each has its own characteristics.
- Eye color consisting of 15 options.
- Hairstyle composed of 15 options.
- Ombre hair color consisting of 16 options each being able to choose two colors at the same time.
Keep in mind that all clothing is available for all characters regardless of sex, there are also stores where you can buy new clothes, hairstyles and accessories and more.
The only thing you can not choose will be the eyes, nose, mouth and eyebrows separately, so the faces will have some similarity, another thing you can not do is combine shoes and pants.
So we finish this guide on how to customize a character in Temtem, as you may have noticed, there are several customization options, so without a doubt, despite not having some, there is no excuse for not giving your character a proper touch.
Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch
Massively multiplayer online role-playing game
January 21, 2020
Other Articles Related
Temtem: How to Create your ClubTemtem: Saipark Safari Park GuideTemtem: How to Use Player VaultTemtem: Where is the SaiparkTemtem: How to fix teleporting and battling bugHow to get Bigu in TemtemTemtem: How to get PlatypetTemtem: How to View Quests - Tips and tricksTemtem: How to Get Hocus - Tips and tricksTemtem: How to Get OcearaTemtem: How to Catch ShuineTemtem: How to Beat Dojo Leader YareniTemtem: How to get Toxolotl and Evolve itTemtem: How to get CrystalsTemtem: How to Get Crystal SkatesTemtem: How to get the Pendant LocationTemtem: How to Swap Techniques - Tips and tricksTemtem: How to Beat Tihani in the Third IslandTemtem: How to Cross the Red Crystal PathsTemtem: How to Catch Kinu