Our guide today is focused on explaining how to get all the retro levels, while enjoying Streets of Rage 4.
What does Streets of Rage 4 bring to us?
This new installment that has barely been launched brings us fond memories of more than two decades ago, and with it the possibility of knowing how to obtain all the retro levels, and that is that these are nothing but secrets that simply await for us to discover them. , only this will lead us to keep playing actively, as they are hidden in some corners and it is our task to find out.
How to get all retro levels in Streets of Rage 4?
In order to enter retro levels, it is first necessary to have two important elements that can normally be found relatively close to the arcade stores, for this it is necessary to clear the enemies, after that we can use the stun gun to break the machine Recreational, counting that this pistol usually has a limited use, once this work is done the screen will be placed a little erase and obviously we will be transported to a secret level in Wood Oak City.
Streets of Rage 4: How to play Rush ModeStreets of Rage 4: How to fix error 0xc000007b
These are the necessary elements to obtain in Streets of Rage 4para to access the retro levels.
- Bare Knuckles: This is the arcade cabinet that we can achieve at characteristic levels.
- Taser weapon: we can get it near the arcade stores.
What are the retro levels in Streets of Rage 4?
You know how to get all the retro levels part of the need to get the special items specified above, transport us to some level and have the possibility to keep in mind that they are a total of 4. Below we explain each of these levels and everything that this implies to achieve them.
In this sense, now that you know how to get all the retro levels, it is only time to go for them and progress with Streets of Rage 4 and make the action an interesting moment.
- Police Precinct: Our task here is to beat and annihilate the thugs who have been released from their cells, since this fight occurs in the section of the prison of the police compound, this being the first level, bearing in mind that the use of the pistol Electric is not an option since to do it simply we will not be able to enter the retro level, then we will move to the right side where we can see a rather small room at the top of the screen using the creative machine, there is a excellent idea to make use of the Taser weapon to use it in the machine, this is done in Stage Two.
- Old Dock: Knowing how to get all the retro levels makes us move around a bit in this game, for this second level it is necessary to get the arcade cabinet, since precisely inside it is the level, and it is vital to get it to continue the mission before to go to the dock in Streets of Rage 4, where obviously we will get ourselves with other enemies that we must destroy, this occurs in stage four, these will drop an electric pistol that we will take and immediately we will go to the gallery store in order to activate the next level that awaits us.
- Underground: We continue our journey in order to know how to obtain all the retro levels and we are in stage five that contains the third level where we will have to face again a number of thugs, and these are precisely in the Bar of the Rising Sun, so we will have to fight with them to eliminate them. This fight will not be very easy but it can be handled well, Bullies will usually go through the arcade cabinet to break it, this is because they usually have knives, so we must prepare to avoid it at all costs, so we only have to prepare to get take the knife in advance and avoid breaking the machine. On the other hand we must get the stun gun, for this it is necessary to check under a table of a motorcyclist with a helmet and break it as soon as the battle begins in Streets of Rage 4, this allows us to move to get it from the thugs in case they they could have taken it during combat and snatched it away.
- Art Gallery: This is the last level, where it will be necessary to get the arcade cabinet, this implies being in a room with golden chicken food and a considerable amount of boxes that will have this item relatively close, this is given before the battle With the boss in stage eight of Streets of Rage 4, next we will have our eyes on the stun gun, because knowing how to get all the retro levels involves the need to prevent enemies from stealing this item, so we must observe the cabinet that contains some amount of accumulated wood, but if we look closely we can see that the pistol comes out shortly, at this point the only thing we will do is open the closet to take the pistol and thereby unlock this last level.
Microsoft Windows PC, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 PS4. Xbox One
Dotemu, Lizardcube, Guard Crush Games
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Streets of Rage 4: How to fix error Audio not workingStreets of Rage 4: How to combatStreets of Rage 4: How to get Retro CharactersStreets of Rage 4: How to get all secret charactersStreets of Rage 4: How to get all retro levelsStreets of Rage 4 Multiplayer: How to Play With FriendsStreets of Rage 4: How to Get Adam HunterStreets of Rage 4: How to get Secret CharactersStreets of Rage 4: How to select the stageStreets of Rage 4: How to Play Arcade Mode