The failures are usually constant and Resident Evil Village is no exception, so we are going to tell you how to fix the black screen.
What causes black screen in Resident Evil Village?
There are several causes that can cause us to present this failure, in this sense, it is possible that it is related to the performance system, in such a way that knowing how to fix the black screen allows us to understand that it can be a most common matter, This means that it can be present on both consoles and PC, which makes it vital to choose to keep the system updated, generally this is an essential requirement in relation to new games or updates. It should be noted that there are some adjustments that can be made in order to get rid of the failure, in this sense, it is ideal that you continue reading because we give you a solution to this problem.
Resident Evil Village: How to Fix DirectX ErrorResident Evil Village: How to Fix WMVideo Decoder Error
How to fix black screen on Resident Evil Village? Choose to update:
this is the best alternative to respond to errors, in this sense knowing how to fix the black screen leads us to focus on:
Choose to start Resident Evil Village in a clean boot environment:
- Update the Operating System and for this it is necessary to do it through Windows Update.
- Update the graphics card driver.
- Update VCRedist in order to bring it to the latest version and take care of installing both the x86 and x64 versions.
- Update .Net Frameworlk to its latest version.
- Update DirectX to the latest version.
this is an interesting option to apply, because sometimes there are third-party applications that can interfere in some way and this makes us show the failure, in this sense, knowing how to fix the black screen leads us to suspend some other application that is not essential and for this it is necessary:
Change Windows mode:
- Press Windows R and proceed to type in the search engine "msconfig", then press Enter.
- Next we must go to the "Services" tab where we will mark "Hide all Microsoft services".
- Next we click on "Deactivate all" and go to the "Start" tab where we will click on "Open the task manager".
- We proceed to deactivate one task at a time and then restart the system.
- This allows us a clean boot avoiding failure.
this is another method that may work well, as there are drawbacks related to Resident Evil Village graphites, this is not usually a major problem for this it will only be necessary:
- Change Windows and this only involves pressing "Alt Enter". Even if we want to change to the full screen we can press the same keys and that's it.
sometimes this is usually activated and can cause failures, since they are not only related to Resident Evil Village, in this sense, knowing how to fix the black screen leads us to deactivate it and this makes us look for the game's "config.ini" files .Run as administrator:
this is another option, rather the last option to perform, as this simply leads us to consider "Run as administrator", this should be the last resort, because as the days go by, new solutions may arise And that means keeping up to date. Now that you know how to fix the black screen it is possible to apply them to the demo, as this can make us get out of this cumbersome failure in Resident Evil Village.
RE Village, RE 8, Resident Evil 8
Microsoft Windows PC, PlayStation 4 PS4, PlayStation 5 PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S
May 7, 2021
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Resident Evil Village: How To Get Flash BangsResident Evil Village: Where to Find All OuthouseResident Evil Village: Where to Find the Lone Road Chest KeyResident Evil Village: Where to Find All The FishResident Evil Village: How To Install Fly Swatter ModResident Evil Village: Where to Find AngieResident Evil Village: How to Solve Moreau’s Labyrinth PuzzleResident Evil Village: Where to Find All Foyer ItemResident Evil Village: Where to Find All Library ItemResident Evil Village: How to Get Crystal TorsoResident Evil Village: How to Beat Mother MirandaResident Evil Village: Where to Find Heisenberg's KeyResident Evil Village: How to get the Madalina BodyResident Evil Village: How to get All meal recipesResident Evil Village: Where to Find Wolfsbane Long BarrelResident Evil Village: Where to Find All Main Hall ItemResident Evil Village: Where to Find all WindowsResident Evil Village: How to escape the Baby Monster