If you want to know how to fix error code WS-116439-4 in PS5, then excellent you are in the right place because here we will cover everything about it.
What to know about error code WS-116439-4 in PS5?
This is a failure that occurs when trying to establish a connection to the PS5N or when trying to play a game in multiplayer, it is possible that this happens for multiple reasons, among which are the router and others, now to understand How to repair the error code WS-116439-4 we are going to have this guide to support us with the details, you just have to follow it very carefully to what it indicates below.
How to fix error code WS-116439-4 in PS5?
There are a number of options that can help us in how to fix the error code WS-116439-4 in PS5 and these are the following:
PS5: How to refresh or change NAT typePS5: How To Fix Stuck Welcome Back To PlayStation Screen
Thus we finalize our guide on How to fix the error code WS-116439-4, hoping that with this content we can return to normal in our PS5.
- Check the PS5N network: it is possible that if our internet is working correctly that the failure is in the PS5N servers, then as for How to repair the error code WS-116439-4 it is necessary that we check it, for this we will go to the PlayStation Network page and we can see how the service is working, in case of any problem with them we must wait for it to be solved while once it is resolved and we continue with the error it is necessary that we see if we can do a system update, in case of not loading everything, it will possibly be related to the connection to interntet.
- Turn off and turn on the router: in order to end this error in our PS5 it is appropriate that we turn off the router completely, so we remove it from the power for about 5 to 10 minutes to connect it again later, which leads us to Check if the error persists or not, it is important that we do the same with all the devices that are affected in the process for greater effectiveness.
- Restarting our console: it is necessary that when applying this solution in terms of How to repair the error code WS-116439-4 we make sure that the console is completely without power, certainly with this it requires making the initial configurations for the startup of this, then what we will do is hold down the power button on the console for about 10 seconds until the LED light turns off, then we disconnect it from the power on the back of the console, thereby achieving the output of the remaining power, after 20 minutes we connect it again and restart, the next thing is to check the internet to see if the error has been solved, something we can do through the network cable.
- The speed of our Wi-Fi: as a solution to this failure that occurs in our PS5 may be related to the distance between the router and the console, to make the connection more stable we will choose to bring them closer together, thus achieving a greater signal intensity and therefore better connection, if our router does not meet expectations we can choose to get another.
- Updating the firmware of our router: there is a possibility that the software of our router has expired, so to resolve How to fix the error code WS-116439-4 it is necessary to update its firmware for this we enter the corresponding page to start session and we will look for the software update option.
- The DNS configuration: it is possible that the error is related to the DNS of the servers, so it is necessary that we make some changes in these for our PS5, which will take us to the internet network configuration, we look for the network we use and we enter the advanced configuration, to manually do it, where in the primary configuration we put 22.214.171.124 and in the secondary 126.96.36.199, these being the DNS that correspond to Google, then we accept and save these changes, finally we restart the console to see if the error has been corrected.
- The internet provider: among the options that will help us solve How to fix the error code WS-116439-4 we have to call our service provider, this is because they have data that we do not know and will be able to determine which one It is the failure itself, it is also appropriate to tell them to release the TCP ports: 80, 443, 3478, 3479 and UDP: 3478, 3479, 49152 ~ 65535, in case of not solving the problem they will send someone expert to find the solution .
- Technical support: it is something necessary when we have seen the possibility of failure in our PS5, then that is when we have to contact technical support to correct the problem.
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
PS5: How to cancel PlayStation PlusPS5: How to check controller batteryPS5: How to fix Spotify not workingPS5: How To Delete Corrupted DataPS5: How To Mute Your MicPS5: How To Turn Off Screen ReaderPS5: How To Livestream On YouTube or TwitchPS5: How To Delete User ProfilesPS5: How To Fix Error E2-817B122BPS5: How To Fix Error NP-103105-0PS5: How to Fix Error Code WS-116522-7PS5: How To Fix Error Code CE-100002-3PS5: How To Fix Error CE-106667-6PS5: How To Fix Error Code CE-100096-6PS5: How to Fix Error Code CE-108262-9PS5: How To Fix Error CE-100028-1PS5: How To Fix Error Code CE-117065-0PS5: How To Fix Error Code WS-37368-7