Final Fantasy XIV has different activities for us which makes it interesting to talk to you about How to unlock the tower in the Paradigm's Breach.
What is the tower in the Paradigm's Breach in Final Fantasy XIV?
This is undoubtedly the best novelty with which we have achieved so far, in such a way that it is necessary to get involved in some excursions in order to reach it, in this sense, knowing how to unlock the tower in the Paradigm's Breach leads us to have to fight a bit, especially since it is highly possible and feasible to find ourselves in a fight with the diamond weapon, this usually only occurs in the mission called "Sorrow of Werlyt".
- Knowing how to unlock the tower in the Paradigm's Breach leads us to work on a raid in which it is possible to work with a total of 24 men.
- Work on main story missions which are usually useful to prepare the ground, because here there is still a lot of work to be done.
- This quest involves accessing patch 5.5, which leads us to complete previous missions and raids before accessing it.
- It is necessary to prepare for a series of tasks that allow us to continue and access the objective raised in our question about How to unlock the tower in the Paradigm's Breach and thus achieve a new achievement.
Stranger of Paradise download : How to download demo on PS5 in Final Fantasy OriginStranger Of Paradise: How To Fix Demo Not Working
How to unlock the tower in the Paradigm's Breach in Final Fantasy XIV?
- It is necessary to be in charge of working on some “YoRHa” missions called “Dark Apocalypse”, these are usually found in the most recent patch of the game and they embark us on a search for the excavation boss in Kholusia.
- We must work on the Konogg events, as this allows us to go alone to the Puppet Bunker, only that to access it in Final Fantasy XIV it is necessary to have completed the objectives of the mission called “Brave New World”.
- It is possible to walk a bit and visualize some scenes, as this opens the way to unlocking the tower in the Paradigm's Breach, and it also allows us to have the possibility of continuing the story of YoRHa.
- Knowing how to unlock the tower in the Paradigm's Breach allows us to understand that it is possible to access it from the "Duty Finder", only that this implies a fundamental requirement to achieve it and it is the object level of 495, in which case it is not Having achieved it, you will need to focus on equipping yourself to achieve it.
To get this equipment it is possible to consider:
- Accessing the Paglth’an dungeon after progressing through the new missions in Patch 5.5 which allows access to level 510.
- Venturing with money, as this allows us to buy level 510 equipment and therefore this makes things a little easier for us in Final Fantasy XIV.
- Once we manage to queue in the Paradigm's Breach and get paired with a total of 23 more adventures, we are allowed to access the raid called "NieR: Automata" in order to fight to get some rewards.
- It is possible to get hair icons of Androids 2B, 9S in order to use them on the character itself.
- The amount of equipment loot obtained in the tower is limited to one per week, in this period of time it is possible to dedicate ourselves to other activities.
- This patch 5.5 allows us to have the possibility of fighting alongside 2B while wearing a chicken suit in the tower.
- It should be noted that this hanger usually coincides with the annual event which makes it more relevant and therefore we are more encouraged to continue playing Final Fantasy XIV.
In general terms, knowing how to unlock the tower in the Paradigm's Breach allows us to access new content in Final Fantasy XIV and therefore new struggles.
Microsoft Windows PC, PlayStation 3 PS3, PlayStation 4 PS4, Mac OS X
Massively multiplayer online role-playing game
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Final Fantasy XIV: Fantasia potion guideFinal Fantasy XIV: How to Get Electric GuitarFinal Fantasy XIV: How to Unlock the Tower at Paradigm's BreachFinal Fantasy XIV: How to get the Seven Flames Orchestrion RollFinal Fantasy XIV: How to Get the Peacelover's Attire OutfitFinal Fantasy XIV: How to Unlock The Peace Lovers AttireFinal Fantasy XIV: How to Unlock Scholar JobFinal Fantasy XIV: How To Get Grenade AshFinal Fantasy XIV: How To make The Wanderer’s Campfire MinionFinal Fantasy XIV: How to get the Peacelover’s Attire outfitFinal Fantasy XIV: How to Find the Gilded Mikoshi mountFinal Fantasy XIV: How to unlock the Tower at Paradigm’s Breach alliance raidFinal Fantasy XIV: How To Get Mariner Cotton ClothFinal Fantasy XIV: How to Unlock Nier Raid TowerFinal Fantasy XIV: How to unlock FêtesFinal Fantasy XIV: How to Unlock Count Charlemend Custom DeliveriesFinal Fantasy XIV: How to Get Whorleater Unreal Trial