Valorant are still latent and therefore it is convenient to explain how to uninstall and reinstall, let's see.
What is the purpose of uninstalling and then reinstalling Valorant?
Simply have the opportunity to get rid of a failure or on some occasions because perhaps we run out of enough space on our PC, whatever the reason it is possible to carry out this task, that if it is necessary to consider that it is necessary to choose to uninstall the anticheat of the game, but this does not present greater complexity.
How to uninstall and reinstall Valorant?
Valorant: How To Create And Submit A TicketValorant: How To Fix VAN9001 Secure Boot Error
It is necessary to bear in mind that this is not usually done in the same way as most games and for this it is necessary:
- Open the system tray and this implies clicking the right mouse button on Vanguard, this leads us to find the Task Manager for which it is only necessary to press "Alt Ctrl Delete" and close it there.
- Then we are shown a message indicating if we want to deactivate Riot Vanguard, for which it will only be enough to press "Yes".
- Then we proceed to write "Uninstall", this is usually done in the text box that is next to the Windows button at the bottom on the left side of our screen.
- Then it is usually necessary to select "Add or remove programs".
- It is usually necessary to take care of removing "Riot Vanguard" first.
- Then we must remove "Valorant".
- We proceed to restart the PC.
Now, to reinstall it is usually necessary:
Now that you know how to uninstall and reinstall it is time to carry out this action if you wish or require it, whatever the case is valid, in any case we will continue playing Valorant and accessing all the content that it usually brings.
- Go to the Valorant page and choose to access our Riot account.
- Then we proceed to press the download button on the next screen.
- We proceed to execute the installer as long as we establish the installation path in the unit and the file we want.
- Finally, we log into the installed program with our Riot ID from our Riot account and that's it.
Microsoft Windows PC
Action, Strategy, tactical shooter
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Valorant: How to get the butterfly knifeValorant: How to fix DX11 Feature Level 10.0 errorValorant: How to Fix “Your Game Requires A System Restart To Play” ErrorValorant: How To Fix 0xc0000005 ErrorValorant: redeem codes for August 2021Valorant: How to fix PlayerAffinityInitFailure Error Code 57Valorant : How to Fix Error Code Van 84Valorant: How to remakeValorant: the Best Agents To PlayValorant: How to fix error code Van 135Valorant: How to get a circle crosshairValorant: How to All Chat and Team Chat easilyValorant: How to Fix Error Code 40Valorant: How many people Still Play ValorantValorant: How to uninstall and reinstall easilyValorant: How To Level Up Your AccountValorant: How to Fix Game Filter Not SupportedValorant: How to fix the “Nvidia Game Filter-A supported game is required” error