All games usually cause problems and that is why today we will tell you how to fix Apex Legends stuck on patching files Error.
What is Apex Legends stuck on patching files Error?
This is an inconvenience that usually occurs in the game and that tends to occur when we complete the download and that the newly downloaded files can overwrite the existing files, in this sense, it is necessary to know how to fix the Apex Legends stuck error when patching files, this considering that this error can become irritating, for our good luck there is a solution to execute and so that you can learn a little more about it, we invite you to continue reading
How to Fix Apex Legends stuck on patching files Error?
There are a couple of solutions that can be executed to solve this inconvenience, this implies:
Choose to force Restart of the download: this is the first action to be carried out to respond to this problem, for this we must:
Read Also:How to Get the Throwing Knife in Apex Legends
- Hit the Download Pause button and close the original launcher to make sure we do it through Task Manager.
- Next, we proceed to open the manager by right-clicking on the source shortcut and selecting that option, which fixes the problem.
Note: In the event that even after applying this fix we still have the problem, we must take care to cancel the update process and try again a little later.
It is possible to start the download once more and for this we need to go to the source library where we select the Apex Legends to right-click the game to select Repair this will usually compare the downloaded files with the source file to start downloading only the files that may be missing.
Choose to repair the game files: this is another of the fixes that we can well implement to know how to Fix Apex Legends ‘stuck on patching files’ Error, this considering that repairing the files is vital and in this case we must:
- Open Origin or Steam and discover Apex Legends in the library.
- In the case of Steam we must right-click on the game to locate Properties and then Local Files, this allows us to access Verify the integrity of the game files.
- In the case of Origin, we must take care of finding the gear file that is usually next to the play button and proceed to click on it to take us to a next window where we must click on the play button.
- The files are usually verified automatically and in case of getting a file that is corrupt, they will delete it.
Now that you know how to Fix Apex Legends stuck on patching files Error, you can take care of applying any of these described fixes to continue enjoying this game.
apex legens, apexlegends, apex legends mobile , characters, patch notes, apex legands, apex legen
PC, PS4 , Xbox One
Battle royale, first-person shooter
February 4, 2019
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
How to win Gun Run in Apex LegendsHow to Fix Apex Legends Error 30005 - Create File Failed With 32How to fix Apex Legends currency not loading. solutionHow to Fix Apex Legends Error DXGI_ERROR_DEVICEHow to Fix Apex Legends ‘stuck on patching files’ ErrorHow to Unlock Vantage in Apex Legends Season 14All Gold weapons in Apex Legends Season 14the Gold Knockdown Shield Guide in Apex LegendsHow to update Apex Legends on SteamHow to fix Apex Legends error code 100 How to Fix Apex Legends Engine Error on AMD DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNGApex Legends: How to fix “No Servers Found” errorApex Legends: How to get VTuber avatarsApex Legends: How to Get Gaiden Event PacksApex Legends: How to unlock the Bangalore Prestige SkinApex Legends Mobile: How to play Gun Game ModeApex Legends: How to Get Valkyrie’s the ‘Suzaku’ HeirloomApex Legends Mobile: How to Play on PC