We continue touring Monster Hunter Rise and this makes it convenient to tell you how to obtain Magna ghost prisms.
What is the Magma ghost prism in Monster Hunter Rise?
This is simply another highly valuable resource with which we get in this game, it is usually a crystal that tends to emit flammable gas, this element is very necessary in the manufacture of armor, weapons and plates, it is also necessary to get the Magnamalo that is one of the monsters that is available in the game and usually contains this resource, only that we must enter a complex battle to get this resource.
How to get Magna ghost prisms in Monster Hunter Rise?
To obtain this resource, it is necessary to consider facing Magnamalo and this is usually located in the Islands of Frost or in the Lava Caverns.
Monster Hunter Rise: How to Get Ace Hunter CoinsMonster Hunter Rise: How to Beat Anjanath
- Choose to defeat Magnamalo and get a 16 percent resource drop from it.
- Taking care of breaking Magnamalo's back allows us to get a 20 percent chance of getting this resource.
- Sculpting the body offers us the possibility of achieving a 26 percent drop.
- The chance of getting Magma during combat is 30 percent.
- It is possible to get the amount of 2 Magma in a single drop.
- By defeating Magnamalo we not only get Magma but also a special weapon, in addition to other rare resources, it is a 5-star fight.
Once we get the Magma prism we are allowed to use it in: Armors such as:
Armor sets such as:
- Sinister greaves.
- Sinister helmets.
Decorations such as:Now that you know how to obtain Magna ghost prisms, it is time to carry out this search and get this necessary resource in Monster Hunter Rise.
- The sinister set.
- Weapons like:
- The sinister long sword I.
- The sinister sword I.
Nintendo Switch, Microsoft Windows PC
March 26, 2021
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Monster Hunter Rise: How to get Narga MedullaMonster Hunter Rise: How To Beat Rakna-KadakiMonster Hunter Rise: How to Get Sharp FangMonster Hunter Rise: Where to Find KestodonMonster Hunter Rise: How to Beat DiablosMonster Hunter Rise: How to Beat BariothMonster Hunter Rise: Monster Parts For TalismansMonster Hunter Rise: How to Get Dango TicketsMonster Hunter Rise: Where to Find Felyne Fur RubyMonster Hunter Rise: How To Unlock The Eroded HuskMonster Hunter Rise: How to Get King's BeakMonster Hunter Rise: How to Beat Kulu-Ya-KuMonster Hunter Rise: How To Find Bloodrun JewelMonster Hunter Rise: How to Forge WeaponsMonster Hunter Rise: How To Unlock Palamute ScrollsMonster Hunter Rise: How To Get Lagniapple