We bring you a The Binding of Isaac Repentance guide where we are going to explain how to enter the mirror, let's see.
What is the point of entering the mirror in The Binding of Isaac Repentance?
In this expansion that has come out just a few days ago, it is necessary to get involved in some amount of activities, in this sense, knowing how to enter the mirror leads us to work in the search for the "First Piece of Knife" that is available in this game. and it has a particular purpose.
How to enter the mirror in The Binding of Isaac Repentance?
This game brings us various activities to execute, in this sense it is necessary to get involved in the search for the "Blue-gray Flame" in Downpour 2 or Dross 2, this is usually easy enough to identify, because at first glance it can be detailed in the zone, from there it is necessary to consider:
The Binding of Isaac Repentance: How to Open Red Door
This is all you need to know about how to enter the mirror, this way you are allowed to get a necessary part in The Binding of Isaac Repentance.
- Once we get the blue-gray flame we must approach where it is located.
- Once we arrive, we manage to look like the "Lost", which can make it easier for us to enter the mirror.
- Once we get access we will see ourselves with a "Sacred Mantle" which is favorable because it can prevent us from dying in a single blow, this is just an interesting effect, however, we do not know if this may be available for other rooms.
- Once we get to the other side of the mirror, we proceed to approach the object room where the "Piece of Knife 1" is.
- By getting this first piece we are allowed to get the "Roguelike" necessary to get the "Knife piece 2".
- To access "Knife piece 2" it is necessary to do it from "Mines 2 and Ashtray 2".
- Once this has been done we are allowed to access the locked door and go through the object room, because with some preparation we are allowed to enter the area where the “Final Knife” is usually located.
Microsoft Windows PC, PlayStation 4 PS4, PlayStation 5 PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S
Action, role-playing RPG
Nicalis, Inc., Edmund McMillen
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
The Binding of Isaac Repentance: How to Open Depths Strange DoorThe Binding of Isaac Repentance: How to Get Jacob and Esau