Getting crashes in games is normal and should be fixed, let's see How to fix Modern Warfare 2 Stuttering.
What does fixing COD MW2 Stuttering involve?
Take care of looking for a fix that allows us to solve this error that is usually related or rather that refers to the drop in FPS, so it is important to know how to fix Modern Warfare 2 Stuttering, considering that even when it is a game that is in its beta version is necessary to play it without so many problems, in addition to the fact that it is usually available for both console and PC, for our good fortune this problem has a solution and we are going to talk about it here.
It is necessary to be clear that knowing How to fix Modern Warfare 2 Stuttering is a necessary task, even though this is just one of the many errors that we have come across since day one, on social networks and portals like Reditt a good amount of users have left complaints about it, this applies to everyone equally, this affects even high-end PC players.
How to fix Modern Warfare 2 Stuttering?
There are some fixes that can be executed to solve this problem and even when it is in the beta version they can be applied to be able to continue enjoying the content that is usually available to us, even the developers have time to apply possible changes that allow avoiding this type problems keep coming up.
Here are the fixes:
Read Also:Have the system requirements:
this is a first action to take into
account, sometimes we do not have a computer that allows us to run a game and in this case we must take into account:
- Have a Windows 10 operating system.
- Intel Core i5-3570 or AMD Ryzen 5 1600X processor
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 or AMD Radeon RX 470 graphics
- 8GB of RAM.
Disable overlay and third-party applications:
- Have Windows 10 and 11 operating system.
- Intel Core i7-4770K or AMD Ryzen 7 1800X processor
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 or AMD Radeon RX 580 graphics
- 16GB of RAM.
this is another of the options that we have to know How to fix Modern Warfare 2 Stuttering and it is possible to disable third-party applications in the background while we are playing, sometimes these can interfere with games and This causes various errors to be shown to us, such is the case of Steam overlay, Discord, etc. Check for Driver Updates
- Sometimes errors occur because we don't have a fully updated system, this is an extremely recent game and requires updated graphics drivers, this can be done via the manufacturer's website.
Verify the integrity of the game files on Steam: this is another solution that can be applied to know How to fix Modern Warfare 2 Stuttering and allows us to fix possible damaged or corrupt files, in this case it is necessary:
- Right click on MW2 Beta and when we find it in the Steam library we click on Properties.
- We proceed to choose Local files and select Verify the integrity of game files in the menu.
- We must wait while this process is completed and in doing so we proceed to restart the PC.
Note: in case of using Battle.net we must choose Scan and repair in the dropdown menu next to the Play button. This is everything you need to know about How to fix Modern Warfare 2 Stuttering, just apply these fixes and continue enjoying the game.
MW2, Cod Modern Warfare 2, CODMW2, Call of Duty MW2, COD MW2
Activision, Square Enix
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related