Getting crashes is normal, let's see How to Fix Modern Warfare 2 Connection Failed Error Puget-Altus
What is COD MW2 Puget-Altus Connection failed?
This is another of the problems that we face in this game that is still in early access and that has managed to capture the attention of a good number of players, however, it is necessary to know How to Fix Modern Warfare 2 Connection Failed Error Puget-Altus, this considering that this inconvenience prevents us from accessing online services and therefore we cannot play, this test version has been released first for PS and then has been extended to PC and Xbox, so this problem usually affect us all and in this sense it is vital to solve it.
How to Fix Modern Warfare 2 Connection Failed Error Puget-Altus?
There are players who are usually scared when they receive the error, but not out of eagerness, you are not the only one who receives it, there are several actions to execute and although it is true, they are not one hundred percent functional for some, it should be noted that they can solve the problem which is what we really require and to indicate these arrangements we are here.Check server status
: this is the first option to know how to fix the Modern Warfare 2 Puget-Altus connection error and it may be that they are down and in this case the error is shown, this can be verified by accessing third-party sites, such as Downdetector or the game's official Twitter page.Turn the console off and on
: this is another of the fixes that is usually applied to solve this problem, so it is necessary to take care of unplugging and holding the power button for at least 10 seconds, we will wait about 2 minutes and we will turn it on again to start the game.
Make use of a mobile access point:
this is another of the actions to be carried out to know how to fix the Modern Warfare 2 Puget-Altus connection error and that is that sometimes there are problems with the ISP connection of the servers, once we use of mobile internet we will return to the game and that's it.Restart the Internet router:
this is a connection failure and it is possible to take care of restarting the router, this implies turning it off for at least 2 minutes and plugging it back in to turn it on, doing this will clear the cache.Change the MTU configuration (PS5):
we continue with the task to know How to fix the Modern Warfare 2 Puget-Altus connection error and this is a fix that applies to the PS5, it should be noted that the MTU configuration usually determines the internet speed , to execute it we must:
Delete saved data:
- Click on the gear icon to go to Settings and then we will go to Network.
- Next, we will go to Connection status to perform an Internet connection test.
- We proceed to select Configure Internet connection and click on Registered network to choose Advanced settings.
- You need to go to MTU to set it to Manual and go to MTU to set the value to 1473.
this is another of the mechanics to know How to fix the Modern Warfare 2 Puget-Altus connection error, this solution will affect the game configuration, but since everything is usually saved on the servers this should not affect, we just have to focus on delete the saved data and you're done.Change the DNS servers:
this is another of the solutions that is usually added to this list to know how to fix the Modern Warfare 2 Puget-Altus connection error and in this chaos we must apply them in this way:
Reinstall the Game:
- On the Xbox we press the Guide button to go to All settings and select Network, then we locate Network Settings and proceed to select Advanced Settings, this allows us to go to DNS Settings to select Manual and enter Google DNS addresses where we will place 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199.
- On the PC we locate Settings and then Network and internet to select Change adapter options and then select network to right click on Properties, here we select Internet protocol version 4 TCP/IPv4, select Properties and then Toggle these DNS server addresses 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206.
- In PS we must go to Configuration to locate Network and select Configuration, then we select Configure Internet connection and then, Configure manually, we select Wi-Fi or LAN and in DNS Configuration we place 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168.
this is a last method to execute to solve this problem, it is applied in case the previous actions have not worked.
Contact Activision Support - If for some reason you are still getting this error you need to contact Activision Customer Support, they may be able to help.Now that you know how to fix Modern Warfare 2 Puget-Altus connection error, you can apply any of these fixes and continue enjoying the game.
MW2, Cod Modern Warfare 2, CODMW2, Call of Duty MW2, COD MW2
Activision, Square Enix
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related