Lost Ark has arrived and with it some snags, let's see how to fix Server Authentication Failed 10010 Error.
What is server authentication error 10010 in Lost Ark?
This is a bug that is usually added to the existing ones since early access, this makes the game experience somewhat complicated and frustrating, in this sense, it is necessary to know how to correct the server authentication error 10010 so that We are allowed to access the content without any inconvenience, however, it is good to be clear that there is no definitive solution to this error.
Knowing how to fix the server authentication error 10010 makes it necessary to apply some temporary solutions and that somehow can be applied in other games or for other errors, but they give an answer to this problem in Lost Ark, this with the hope that it will give sooner than later. Later a complete solution will come out and this bug is simply a headache from yesterday, so here are some fixes that can help us and that are part of the help support.
How to fix server authentication error 10010 in Lost Ark?
Read Also:Choose to disable Internet Protocol Version 6, that is (TCP/IPv6):
this is a solution that can be applied to respond to the error and for this we must:
Access to verify the integrity of the Lost Ark files:
- Go to Windows search in order to type “ncpa.cpl” and access to open it.
- Next, we must click with the right mouse button on our current network to proceed to go to Properties.
- Next, we demarcate the Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6) and then click OK so that the changes are saved.
this is another solution to know how to correct the server authentication error 10010, for this we must:
- Start the Steam client and go to Library.
- Then we need to right click on Lost Ark and go to Properties.
- Next, we go to Local Files and from there to Verify the integrity of the game files.
- We must wait for Steam to do the process that can take a while because it must verify and download possible corrupt or missing files.
Access to play Lost Ark from mobile internet: this is another method that can be feasible and is usually good in case the authentication and server may be bothering us, with mobile internet we are allowed to connect to the game and once we have entered it is possible to switch it to Wi-Fi or wired connection.Update Credentials -
We continue to provide an answer for how to fix server authentication error 10010 and to do so you need to:
- Type “cmd” in the Windows search engine to proceed to run as Administrator.
- Then, we must write “ipconfig /flushdns” and proceed to press Enter.
- Next, we write “ipconfig /registerdns” and proceed to press Enter.
- We continue and it is necessary to write “ipconfig /release” and then press Enter.
- Then, we write “ipconfig /renew” and proceed to press Enter.
- To finish, we write “netsh winsock reset”, press Enter and restart the PC.
It is necessary to take into account that between one command and another it is necessary to wait in order for the information to be processed.
It should be noted that Lost Ark can be played on Windows 7 and in that case we must:
This is all we can tell you about how to fix server authentication error 10010, so we invite you to apply one of these fixes and continue playing Lost Ark, try it.
- Select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4).
- Then click Properties.
- It is important to alternate the DNS server address to fill in with those of Google and place 18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124.
- Next, we click OK and that's it.
Microsoft Windows PC
Action role-playing game, Massively multiplayer online role-playing game
Tripod Studio, Smilegate RPG
Smilegate, Amazon Games
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related