With our help, you will find that knowing how to fix Cannot connect to server exiting game is easier than you thought in Lost Ark.
What to know about Can't connect to server when exiting game in Lost Ark?
It is a problem that is related to the game server, being many of this type, something that is presented to us in the middle of the game, which will lead us to have to know how to solve it Cannot connect to the server when leaving the game and to help us we have this guide with the necessary details and for that let's move on.
How to fix Cannot connect to server exiting game in Lost Ark?
There are a series of indications that will be useful to us in terms of how to solve it Cannot connect to the server when exiting the game in Lost Ark, these being the following:
This concludes our guide on how to fix Cannot connect to server exiting the game, hoping that you can get back to normal in Lost Ark.
- Check our internet: it is important that we have a stable connection, it is necessary to avoid consumption by any other device that will affect the speed of Lost Ark, causing a malfunction, having active downloads we must stop them or play after completing them.
- Check the server status: it is something necessary in terms of how to solve it Cannot connect to the server when leaving the game, the fault may be in our region, to verify it we will go to the official website of the game or when looking to check the server status of Lost Ark, in case this is the problem we can't do anything but just wait.
- Restart the game and Steam: it is a solution that can be basic at this point, doing a restart of both the game and the client, in some cases it is usually enough, and we must do it on multiple occasions looking to get out of the problem.
- Verify the integrity of the files: among the possible solutions, this becomes important in terms of how to solve it Cannot connect to the server when exiting the game, because if they are corrupt or missing files we can solve it, for this we open Steam to go to the library, we locate the game to right-click on it, we enter the properties, and we will look for the local files, this being where the option to press is for the verification of the integrity of the game files.
- Turn off the VPN: this can cause us a problem with the server, which leads to displaying the game in a lost state causing the error, so what we will do is disable the VPN and try to run the game again.
- Configuration of the Windows defense firewall: we must prevent the firewall from obstructing the game, for this starting from the Windows security, we are going to look for it to press on allowing an application through the firewall, we will locate the game files, in case of not taking these we will go to the change configuration, add another application and explore the files to add it to the list of exceptions, with this it should not present us with problems from now on.
Microsoft Windows PC
Action role-playing game, Massively multiplayer online role-playing game
Tripod Studio, Smilegate RPG
Smilegate, Amazon Games
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related