Our Halo 2 Anniversary guide is focused on explaining exactly how to find all terminals
Exactly what are the terminals in Halo 2 Anniversary?
These are simply control panels with which we will get ourselves in this game while we are in story mode, since we will get them as we go, especially considering that there is the possibility of getting us with some considerable amount of aliens, being quite vital to know how to find all existing terminals and then we will leave you all the necessary description.
How to find all terminals in Halo 2 Anniversary
The number of terminals that we can get in Halo 2 Anniversary are 13, and little by little we will describe each of them and the corresponding locations, since it is necessary to know how to find all the terminals, and they are:
Halo 2 Anniversary: How to Install 100% working
In one way or another, knowing how to find all terminals allows us to make an excellent journey through the history of Halo 2 Anniversary.
- Cairo: To get to this terminal it is necessary to get the second defense platform to be knocked down, once it is time to go through the corridor and reach the armory where the Master of Arms is in charge of checking the Master Master's armor, It is the first one that we must achieve in Halo 2 Anniversary.
- The Oracle: This Terminal is located on the left side of the room we can see it when we fall exactly behind a wall, this occurs after the elevator ride, to reach that room it is necessary to break a glass and then proceed to have a fight with Diluvio and the religious.
- Quarantine Zone: Our journey to find out how to find all terminals takes us on a good path through history, thereby allowing us to go to the terminal in the quarantine zone, only to get to it it is necessary to enter the building that is on fire, walk through the corridors to reach a room on the ground floor where we will stay below the exit and from there we reach our goal.
- Outside the terminal: This terminal in Halo 2 Anniversary is located on the upper level of the right side of the building where we have obtained the Marines, to reach it it is necessary to move to the last open area, and before entering the tunnel that leads to the bridge, it is vital to face the ghosts.
- Delta Halo: Knowing How to find all terminals is simply an excellent and interesting job that can become a journey, Delta Halo is on a left wall of a room that spans the bridge, and to reach it you need to cross the abyss where it is possible to observe a large structure, there will be the terminal.
- Mind of Gravity: Halo 2 Anniversary brings us a lot of content throughout history and this implies the need to get the terminals, in the particular case of the mind of gravity is achieved by crossing a door, this implies that it is possible to observe it in the left side of it, only we can easily see it from a distance.
- Metropolis: Definitely knowing how to find all Terminals without a doubt `can become a fairly long task, this terminal involves entering a Marine building, only to access it is necessary to eliminate the specters, because in this place there are not only the Marines who have decided to take refuge behind some boxes in hall 1 if not our terminal will be there.
- Repentance: This terminal is located on the upper level behind the hologram in a large 3-story room, only to get to this place it is necessary to face drones, snipers, hunters.
- Uprising: We continue our journey through history to find out how to find all the terminals, and this leads us directly to the bridge that connects to the gate, it is necessary to look behind some pillars for our terminal, but before reaching the place it is necessary to direct the ghost by the waterfall until you reach the place where the bridge is located.
- The Referee: The history of Halo 2 Anniversary leads us to cover a good amount of way, since it is necessary to move down through the corridors in order to go to the right platform, for this it is necessary to first clear the hangar and go to the room that has 2 blue conveyor belts.
- Sacred Icons: This terminal does not have much loss in our search to know how to find all the terminals, since the only thing we must do is review the first great platform.
- High Charity: This terminal is in the area on the left side at the main entrance of Halo 2 Anniversary to access the place it is necessary to take the elevator and manage to eliminate the alien enemy.
- Great Journey: To get to this terminal you just have to remove the shield that is in the upper cabin, to get to the place you need to go directly to the prison cells.
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Halo: How to split screen for PCHalo: how to get CE Master Chief Collection - All SkullsHalo Reach: How to Splatter with a Forklift - tips and tricksHalo Reach: How to play custom maps in ForgeHalo Reach: How to complete Mission 6 ExodusHalo Reach: How to complete Mission 7 New AlexandriaHalo Reach: How to complete the Mission 8 The PackageHalo Reach: How to Fix Content not installed or still downloadingHalo Reach: How to complete Mission 9 The Pillar of AutumnHalo Reach: How To Perform Assassinations - tips and tricksHalo Reach: How to Change the Crosshair PositionHalo Reach: How to complete Mission 5 A Long Night of SolaceHalo Reach: How to level up quickly - tips and tricksHalo Reach LASO Guide: Legendary All Skulls OnHalo Reach: How to Get No PicnicHalo Reach Bloom Guide : All you need to knowHalo Reach: How to Get Forklift SplatterHalo Reach: Cómo obtener el DJ Brute - consejos y trucos