Today we present to you a GTA Online guide where we focus on explaining how to complete the challenge in a free way, let's see.
Why participate in a free mode challenge?
Here there is not much to participate if not the specific need to know how to complete the challenge in a free way, because it is another interesting part to enjoy in this fantastic game, here we are offered the possibility of completing a series of daily objectives that we cannot leave behind. aside, because even though the story mode can become spectacular enough, thanks to all the characters that are counted who have managed to achieve endless emotions in GTA Online.
Exactly what is a free mode challenge in GTA Online all about?
Before knowing how to complete the challenge in a free way, it is essential to know what it is about, and it is that these are a kind of challenges that are small enough, since they are specifically essential to get some additional money, it means that you need to carry out a series of competitions on various tasks and objectives with a group of friends, driving a car and managing to always finish in the top three, as these tasks can be incorporated into our session every 12 minutes.
GTA Online: How to Sell Stolen Cars - Tips and tricks
How to complete the free mode challenge in GTA Online?
The first thing that we should know is that participating in these challenges is simply easy, since it will only be necessary to enter a session where there are at least 5 players, then once they are united, it is necessary to proceed with some of the activities and these are visible in the At the bottom of our screen, the most interesting thing about all this is that these tasks are added every 12 minutes, which is quite good because it means that there are enough possibilities to win, especially considering that there are 19 challenges in this free mode.
What are the challenges present in GTA Online free mode?
This is all we know about how to complete the free mode challenge, as they are simple but interesting challenges that GTA Online presents to us.
- Most Bridges Challenge: Our job here is to get to fly under most bridges within a certain time limit.
- The longest invested flight: It is required to fly backwards but being close to the ground for as much distance as possible.
- Driving: Our goal is to achieve the highest number of deaths while driving players in GTA Online.
- Longest survived fall: The same name indicates it is necessary to fall a long distance without having to die.
- Kill Sniper Challenge: Knowing how to complete the challenge in free mode simply leads us to exercise at this point, it is necessary to achieve the highest number of deaths caused by a sniper rifle in the players.
- Killer Head Photo: Requires as many Killer Head Photos as possible on players.
- The longest jump: Our goal is to make a long enough jump in a land vehicle.
- The longest deposit: To achieve this, it is necessary to go a long distance and jump from the land vehicle.
- Longer wheelie: Our task is to get a longer wheelie while we are on a motorcycle.
- High speed: High speed is required in a land vehicle.
- Melee Combat: For this challenge you need to get as many kills as possible by executing a melee combat.
- Driving in reverse: Our task is to reverse the longest distance we can manage not to crash.
- Stolen Vehicles: It is required to steal as many vehicles as we can.
- Longest free fall challenge: It is our goal to get to fall a long distance with a parachute, before it can open.
- Do not crash: It is necessary to drive some distance in a land vehicle avoiding collision.
- Lower parachute challenge: For this task it is necessary to open the parachute closest to the ground while we are falling in free fall.
- Stoppie Challenge: A longer stoppie is required on a motorcycle.
- Almost Accident Challenge: Almost accidents with other vehicles need to be done to a land vehicle.
- Rock star game
- Low flight: It is necessary to fly low close to the ground for a certain long distance.
PlayStation 3 pS3, Xbox 360, PlayStation 4 PS4, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows PC
Rockstar Games, Take-Two Interactive, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft, Humble Store, Epic Games
RAGE, Euphoria, Bullet Physics, Havok
17 September 2013
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
GTA V: How to Install ModsGTA Online: How To Fix Unable To Join Friends SessionGTA Online: All GTA+ membership benefitsGTA Online: How to Increase HealthGTA Online Next-Gen: How to Get Cars and Upgrades at Hao’sGTA Online: How to Get a Solo Public LobbyGTA V: Where to Find All Peyote Plants locationsGTA Online: How to Get the Karin S95GTA Online: How to change the name of your organizationGTA Online: How to Fix Save Migration Error – Profile Not EligibleGTA Online: How to Fix Black Screen While Migrating Account on PS5GTA V Next-Gen: How to Transfer Online Characters and Save DataGTA Online Remastered: How to download free on PS5GTA Online: How to Mute PlayersGTA Online: How to get the Panther Statue in Cayo Perico HeistGTA Online: How to Hire BodyguardsGTA Online: How to Pay the Mechanic