We are back for Ghost of Tsushima and it is to explain how to get supplies.
Why get supplies at Ghost of Tsushima?
The truth is that in almost all games it is necessary to get supplies, because it is what keeps us going, especially here it is vital to get some coins, because even when some survivors do not have much knowledge of gold, it is vital to get it since we cannot allowing the Mongol-ravaged Japan to continue in this way, on the contrary getting supplies allows us to opt for positive changes for the clan.
Ghost of Tsushima: Where to Find All Iki Island Bamboo StrikeGhost of Tsushima: How to get the Sakai Horse Armor
How to get supplies in Ghost of Tsushima?
The important thing here is to understand that it does not matter exactly where we are, since we almost always have the opportunity to get them, in addition, there is no need to give us a bad life, because as we progress in the game we are presented with the opportunity to get supplies, some interesting options to get them are:
In general terms, knowing how to obtain supplies simply allows us to move more easily in Ghost of Tsushima.
- The farms: Our goal is to get absolutely everything registered before heading somewhere else, as this is a bit complex task because they are usually occupied by Mongols and they will not allow us to get supplies here easily.
- In the patrol of death: Here we are in the need to eliminate some guards and loot a chest, it is truly a risky but very valuable task.
- Eliminated enemies: When we kill enemies there is the possibility of obtaining some supplies, it is only necessary to register the corpse.
- On the side of the road: sometimes we go on the road and it is necessary to take a look especially at crossings, or from the sides here we can regularly get supplies.
- In parallel missions: Some resources can be obtained when we complete some parallel missions and best of all, these missions usually contain quite a few resources, which is an excellent option.
- Clearing farms and outpost: some farms are invaded by Mongols the same way with outposts, when we manage to clear those spaces we simply receive supplies as a reward.
PlayStation 4 PS4
Sucker Punch Productions
Sony Interactive Entertainment, PlayStation Store
July 17, 2020
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Ghost of Tsushima: Where to Find All Iki Island Pillar of HonorGhost of Tsushima: How to activate Target Lock-OnGhost of Tsushima: Where to Find Cat MaskGhost of Tsushima: How to Leave Iki IslandGhost of Tsushima: How to solve the Shrine in Shadow PuzzleGhost of Tsushima: How to solve the Shrine of Ash PuzzleGhost of Tsushima: How to solve the Blood-Stained Shrine PuzzleGhost of Tsushima: Wheret o Find All Memories of Your FatherGhost of Tsushima: Where to Find GoldGhost of Tsushima: How To Pet MonkeysGhost of Tsushima: How to Unlock the God of War Armor at Shrine of AshGhost of Tsushima: Where to Find All Wind of Concentration ChallengesGhost of Tsushima: Where to Find Crimson Dye MerchantGhost of Tsushima: How to Get Demonic Archer’s MaskGhost of Tsushima: How to Get Iki Island Sarugami ArmorGhost of Tsushima: How to Get Iki Island Horse ArmorGhost of Tsushima: How to get your horse back on Iki IslandGhost of Tsushima: Where to find the Immortal Hope Sword Kit