We are back for Ghost of Tsushima and it is to explain how to get supplies.
Why get supplies at Ghost of Tsushima?
The truth is that in almost all games it is necessary to get supplies, because it is what keeps us going, especially here it is vital to get some coins, because even when some survivors do not have much knowledge of gold, it is vital to get it since we cannot allowing the Mongol-ravaged Japan to continue in this way, on the contrary getting supplies allows us to opt for positive changes for the clan.
How to get supplies in Ghost of Tsushima?
The important thing here is to understand that it does not matter exactly where we are, since we almost always have the opportunity to get them, in addition, there is no need to give us a bad life, because as we progress in the game we are presented with the opportunity to get supplies, some interesting options to get them are:
In general terms, knowing how to obtain supplies simply allows us to move more easily in Ghost of Tsushima.
- The farms: Our goal is to get absolutely everything registered before heading somewhere else, as this is a bit complex task because they are usually occupied by Mongols and they will not allow us to get supplies here easily.
- In the patrol of death: Here we are in the need to eliminate some guards and loot a chest, it is truly a risky but very valuable task.
- Eliminated enemies: When we kill enemies there is the possibility of obtaining some supplies, it is only necessary to register the corpse.
- On the side of the road: sometimes we go on the road and it is necessary to take a look especially at crossings, or from the sides here we can regularly get supplies.
- In parallel missions: Some resources can be obtained when we complete some parallel missions and best of all, these missions usually contain quite a few resources, which is an excellent option.
- Clearing farms and outpost: some farms are invaded by Mongols the same way with outposts, when we manage to clear those spaces we simply receive supplies as a reward.
PlayStation 4 PS4
Sucker Punch Productions
Sony Interactive Entertainment, PlayStation Store
July 17, 2020
Other Articles Related
Ghost Of Tsushima: How To Avoid Fall Damage - Tips and tricksGhost of Tsushima: How to Get Wax WoodGhost of Tsushima: How to play Lethal DifficultyGhost of Tsushima: How to Get Unlimited Steel - Tips and tricksGhost of Tsushima: How to get Golden Temple Vanity GearGhost of Tsushima: How to Get Tayadori’s ArmorGhost of Tsushima: How to complete The Iron HookGhost of Tsushima: where to Find UpgradesGhost of Tsushima: Where to find LighthousesGhost of Tsushima: How to Get Sly Cooper ArmorGhost of Tsushima: How to find the Ronin AttireGhost of Tsushima: All EndingsGhost of Tsushima: How to Craft - Tips and tricksGhost of Tsushima: How to Beat the RyuzoGhost of Tsushima: How to Clean Sword - Tips and tricksGhost of Tsushima: Where to find Hidden AltarsGhost of Tsushima: How to fix Crashing Or Won't Load ps4Ghost of Tsushima: Where to find HaikuGhost of Tsushima: How To Beat Tengu MonkGhost of Tsushima: How to Beat the Khotun Khan