With this article we want to help you complete all Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 4 Challenges in Fortnite.
What are Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 4 Challenges in Fortnite.
These are the Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 4 Challenges, that is, the challenges of the current week in which we are and that we will have to complete in the game. For this week one of the challenges you will have to complete is related to last week's boss spawn. And considering that the XP gain this season will be a bit slow, the best thing to do is to get as much XP as you can. For this reason today we are going to tell you how you complete all Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 4 Challenges.
Fortnite: Where to Find All XP Coin in Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 14Fortnite: How to Complete Zadie Challenges
What are all Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 4 Challenges in Fortnite.
Below we have prepared a list of all the challenges of week 4 of chapter 2 of season 4 in Fortnite:
- For registering 7 chests in Slurpy Swamp you will receive 25,000 XP.
- For getting 3 eliminations in Weeping Woods you will receive 25,000 XP.
- For dealing 100 damage within 10 seconds of bouncing off an umbrella in Sweaty Sands you will receive 25,000 XP.
- For destroying 3 collector's boxes in The Collection you will receive 25,000 XP.
- For hacking 5 Stark robots in Stark Industries you will receive 25,000 XP.
- For violating 20 gatherers you will receive 25,000 XP.
- For dealing 10,000 damage with the Scraps of a Gatherer you will receive 50,000 XP.
- For dealing 500 damage to opponents in Steamy Stacks you will receive 25,000 XP.
- Dealing 500 damage to opponents in The Authority will earn you 25,000 XP.
Keep in mind that you usually get only two challenges, the last two are there in case something goes wrong with Gatherer's challenges.
Taking into account that most of the challenges are quite understandable on their own, we will explain how to complete the more complex ones.
How to complete all Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 4 Challenges in Fortnite.
On how to complete the challenges of week 4 of chapter 2 of season 4 in Fortnite, we have selected five challenges which we consider are the most complex you will find.
Now that you know how to complete all Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 4 Challenges in Fortnite we hope you can complete all the challenges of this week quickly as soon as possible, we hope that our list of challenges of week 4 of chapter 2 of the season 4 of Fortnite you can catch up on all the challenges.
- Destroy 3 Collector's Boxes in the Collection: The POI Collection are south of Retail Row and east of Catty Corner, in the mountains, so glide there from the bus to make it easy to get to. Collector's boxes are scattered around and all you have to do is break them to complete the challenge.
- Register 7 chests in Slurpy Swamp: This challenge is one of the most complex of this week, since there are very few chests here, so we recommend you try Team Rumble. Although you will probably have to fight with your companions for the spawns as well.
- Deal 10,000 damage with the remains of a collector: The collectors are generated by Gorger while fighting, when knocking down a collector you will have a few seconds to pick it up and use it as a weapon to obtain its fire potential either with one shot at a time or loading with AOE , although the latter will damage the collecting weapon. We recommend doing it as a team to make things easier.
- Hack 5 Stark robots in Stark Industries: For this challenge you will have to go to Stark Industries in the huge circular section of the map, here you will find many Stark Robots circling which you can eliminate, while you take care of Iron Man who is also here. When eliminating a Stark Robots you will be able to use the hacking option to fight for you, just be careful when using this tool as it takes some time.
- Destroy 20 collectors: To find the Gorger you will have to jump from the Fortnite bus and look while you are in the air for a red ray that shoots towards the spawn location. There are several locations you can go to and find the spawn. As you fight Gorger, he will summon a pair of smaller drones called collectors which you will have to destroy to complete the challenge.
PC, macOS, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, iOS, Android
Survival, battle royale, sandbox
July 25, 2017
Other Articles Related
Fortnite: Where to Find Cookbooks from Pleasant Park and Craggy CliffsFortnite: Where to Harvest Fruits and Vegetables in Week 14Fortnite: Where Visit Different Restaurant Kitchens in Week 14Fortnite: Where to Find the XenomorphFortnite: Where to Find Throw Fruit at Hunter's HavenFortnite: Where to Find DeadfireFortnite : Where to Find All XP Coin Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 13Fortnite: Where to Find MaveFortnite: Where to Scan a Server at a Surface Hub in Week 13Fortnite: How to Destroy Crystal Trees in Week 13Fortnite: How to Enter Zero PointFortnite: How to Bathe in Purple Pool at Steamy StacksFortnite: How to catch different types of weapons from fishingFortnite: How to hit an opponent within 10 seconds of Zero Point DashingFortnite: How to throw a fish back in the water in Chapter 2 Season 5Fortnite: Where to Find All XP Coin Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 12Fortnite: How to Deal Damage Within 15 Seconds of GlidingFortnite: Where to Destroy Tubemen Llamas at Gas Stations