With this article we want to help you complete all Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 4 Challenges in Fortnite.
What are Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 4 Challenges in Fortnite.
These are the Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 4 Challenges, that is, the challenges of the current week in which we are and that we will have to complete in the game. For this week one of the challenges you will have to complete is related to last week's boss spawn. And considering that the XP gain this season will be a bit slow, the best thing to do is to get as much XP as you can. For this reason today we are going to tell you how you complete all Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 4 Challenges.
Fortnite: How to plant a Reality Seed at Sunflower’s Saplings or Fungi FarmFortnite: How to travel 500 meters in the Slipstream around Rave Cave
What are all Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 4 Challenges in Fortnite.
Below we have prepared a list of all the challenges of week 4 of chapter 2 of season 4 in Fortnite:
- For registering 7 chests in Slurpy Swamp you will receive 25,000 XP.
- For getting 3 eliminations in Weeping Woods you will receive 25,000 XP.
- For dealing 100 damage within 10 seconds of bouncing off an umbrella in Sweaty Sands you will receive 25,000 XP.
- For destroying 3 collector's boxes in The Collection you will receive 25,000 XP.
- For hacking 5 Stark robots in Stark Industries you will receive 25,000 XP.
- For violating 20 gatherers you will receive 25,000 XP.
- For dealing 10,000 damage with the Scraps of a Gatherer you will receive 50,000 XP.
- For dealing 500 damage to opponents in Steamy Stacks you will receive 25,000 XP.
- Dealing 500 damage to opponents in The Authority will earn you 25,000 XP.
Keep in mind that you usually get only two challenges, the last two are there in case something goes wrong with Gatherer's challenges.
Taking into account that most of the challenges are quite understandable on their own, we will explain how to complete the more complex ones.
How to complete all Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 4 Challenges in Fortnite.
On how to complete the challenges of week 4 of chapter 2 of season 4 in Fortnite, we have selected five challenges which we consider are the most complex you will find.
Now that you know how to complete all Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 4 Challenges in Fortnite we hope you can complete all the challenges of this week quickly as soon as possible, we hope that our list of challenges of week 4 of chapter 2 of the season 4 of Fortnite you can catch up on all the challenges.
- Destroy 3 Collector's Boxes in the Collection: The POI Collection are south of Retail Row and east of Catty Corner, in the mountains, so glide there from the bus to make it easy to get to. Collector's boxes are scattered around and all you have to do is break them to complete the challenge.
- Register 7 chests in Slurpy Swamp: This challenge is one of the most complex of this week, since there are very few chests here, so we recommend you try Team Rumble. Although you will probably have to fight with your companions for the spawns as well.
- Deal 10,000 damage with the remains of a collector: The collectors are generated by Gorger while fighting, when knocking down a collector you will have a few seconds to pick it up and use it as a weapon to obtain its fire potential either with one shot at a time or loading with AOE , although the latter will damage the collecting weapon. We recommend doing it as a team to make things easier.
- Hack 5 Stark robots in Stark Industries: For this challenge you will have to go to Stark Industries in the huge circular section of the map, here you will find many Stark Robots circling which you can eliminate, while you take care of Iron Man who is also here. When eliminating a Stark Robots you will be able to use the hacking option to fight for you, just be careful when using this tool as it takes some time.
- Destroy 20 collectors: To find the Gorger you will have to jump from the Fortnite bus and look while you are in the air for a red ray that shoots towards the spawn location. There are several locations you can go to and find the spawn. As you fight Gorger, he will summon a pair of smaller drones called collectors which you will have to destroy to complete the challenge.
PC, macOS, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, iOS, Android
Survival, battle royale, sandbox
July 25, 2017
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Fortnite: How to knock down Timber Pines with a Ripsaw LauncherFortnite: How to get the Major Mancake SkinFortnite: How to get the Matte Black Master Chief SkinFortnite: How to get the Phaedra skinFortnite: Where to Find a Shockwave GrenadeFortnite: Where to find temples in Chapter 3 Season 3Fortnite: Where to Find All Diving BoardFortnite: Where to jump off of diving boards in Chapter 3 Season 3Fortnite : Where to find Runaway Boulders in Chapter 3 Season 3Fortnite: How to Get Among Us Backbling and EmoteFortnite: How to unlock Naruto cosmeticsFortnite: Where to find the Bushranger SeedFortnite: Where to interact with Zero Point Scanning Devices in Chapter 3 Season 3Fortnite: Where to find E-11 Blaster Rifles in Chapter 3 Season 3Fortnite: How to get the Manda Glider in Chapter 3 Season 3Fortnite: How to complete Island Hopper questsFortnite: Where to interact with party poppers in Rave CaveFortnite: Where to find Imperial Chests in Chapter 3 Season 3