We continue to search Final Fantasy XIV in such a way that it is important to explain how to get ash grenade.
What is the ash grenade in Final Fantasy XIV?
This is simply a type of explosive that allows us to have the possibility of doing more damage, this is an ideal reactive material to make many things, it is dark gray and producing it is a necessary task in this game, because it has phenomenal uses.
How to get ash grenade in Final Fantasy XIV?
There are several ways to get hold of this resource, and they are:Drops:
this is one way to get it, and it can occur in:
- The northern area of Thanalan where the Baron of the Bomb and the Grenade is dropped in Bluefog.
- The central area of Thanalan where shrapnel drops in the Dry Sands area.
- The area outside of La Noscea where it is thrown with a grenade at the locations of Iron Lake and The Long Climb.
- The eastern part of the Noscea where it is launched with a vacuum mine in Bloodshore.
- The central highland area of Coerthas where the enemy is Naaplm.
Final Fantasy XIV: How to get the Sunspun CumulusFinal Fantasy XIV: How to get the Falcon Ignition KeyQuarry:
This is another favorable option to get this resource, and it only involves extracting it from Bluefog north of Thanalan, for this it is necessary to have a level of 40.Doing some adventures:
this is another way to get hold of the pomegranate ash and for this it is necessary:
- Explore the Highlands VIII with Retainer Level 35 and an 18-hour adventure.
- Take the Level 38 Retainer Hunting Exploration Adventure and a 1-hour adventure.
- Take the Exploration Adventure with retention level 40 and a 1-hour adventure.
this is another favorable action only that it is vital to have at least 216 gil for each pomegranate ash, it is only necessary to go to the upper deck of Limsa Lominsa where the merchant Z’ranmaia is.
Pomegranate ash has some particular uses and they are:
Now that you know how to get ash grenade, it is time to look for it and give it the respective uses in Final Fantasy XIV.
- Blacksmith that requires a level of 54 and is ideal for titanium nuggets.
- Gunsmith that requires a level of 54 and is ideal for titanium nuggets.
- Carpenter that requires a level 50 and is ideal for the Open Hearth.
- Carpenter that requires a level of 50 and is ideal to perfect Lena.
- Goldsmith that requires a level of 50 and is ideal for the Amdapori Lighthouse.
- Alchemist that requires a level of 50 and is ideal for Vitality Potion X.
- Alchemist that requires a level of 46 and is ideal for the Mega Potion of Vitality.
- Knitter that requires a level of 42 and is ideal for felt linings.
- Alchemist who requires a level of 39 and is ideal for Clinker bricks.
Microsoft Windows PC, PlayStation 3 PS3, PlayStation 4 PS4, Mac OS X
Massively multiplayer online role-playing game
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Final Fantasy XIV: How to get all Kamuy MountsFinal Fantasy XIV: How to get the Summer’s Flame AttireStranger of Paradise download : How to download demo on PS5 in Final Fantasy OriginStranger Of Paradise: How To Fix Demo Not WorkingFinal Fantasy XIV: Fantasia potion guideFinal Fantasy XIV: How to Get Electric GuitarFinal Fantasy XIV: How to Unlock the Tower at Paradigm's BreachFinal Fantasy XIV: How to get the Seven Flames Orchestrion RollFinal Fantasy XIV: How to Get the Peacelover's Attire OutfitFinal Fantasy XIV: How to Unlock The Peace Lovers AttireFinal Fantasy XIV: How to Unlock Scholar JobFinal Fantasy XIV: How To Get Grenade AshFinal Fantasy XIV: How To make The Wanderer’s Campfire MinionFinal Fantasy XIV: How to get the Peacelover’s Attire outfitFinal Fantasy XIV: How to Find the Gilded Mikoshi mountFinal Fantasy XIV: How to unlock the Tower at Paradigm’s Breach alliance raidFinal Fantasy XIV: How To Get Mariner Cotton Cloth