We welcome you to our FIFA 21 guide where we will talk about How to complete Diogo Jota's Ones to Watch objectives.
What to know about Diogo Jota's Ones to Watch goals in FIFA 21?
Starting from the launch of the game we have that there are special cards with the purpose of completing the objectives and SBCs, among which we have those of Digo Jota who is from Liverpool, if we want to add him to our club, we have that among its characteristics it does not present speed that it should and in the goal is not remarkable, but for a start it is something, his weak foot has 5 stars, so some improvements can lead him to be more outstanding, now this will lead us to seek to understand how to complete the objectives Ones to Watch by Diogo Jota and for this we follow the following content.
How to complete Diogo Jota's Ones to Watch objectives in FIFA 21?
- Score at least 2 goals for each of the 5 matches using players who are from the Premier League and for this we earn 300 XP
- Score 10 goals with Premier League players and get 300 XP
- During 5 games of the squad battle we must attend in one minute, having the difficulty in professional and using the players for one minute, having a 4-star skill and therefore we obtain 300 XP
- With Portuguese players we have to make assists with the ball during 4 separate rivals' matches and therefore we have 300 XP and 75 strange player
- Score in 4 separate squad battles on a minimum of professional difficulty when employing players from the NOS league and for this we earn 300 XP, Gold Pack and some to access Jota Loan
Certainly these objectives do not represent a big problem, they are simple to complete taking into account only the fact of the players to be used, taking into account Jota for the corresponding options, even Bruno Fernandes we can use if we have what is necessary in coins and Bernardo Silva can be useful here too, we can complete several objectives instantly using these players, while those of squads we can cover them with Rafa being from the NOS and counting on his 4 stars of the weak foot.Knowing how to complete Diogo Jota's Ones to Watch objectives is interesting, since it allows us to unwind and have more fun in FIFA 21.
Microsoft Windows PC, PlayStation 4 PS4, Xbox One. Nintendo Switch, Google Stadia, PlayStation 5 Ps5, Xbox Series X
9 October 2020
Other Articles Related
FIFA 21: How to complete the Icon Juan Sebastian Veron SBCFIFA 21: How to complete Dennis Bergkamp SBCFIFA 21: How to complete Luis Hernandez SBCFIFA 21: How to Complete All Season 2 Week 1 ObjectivesFIFA 21: How to Complete Icon SBCsFIFA 21: How to complete the FUT POTM Jonathan BambaFIFA 21: How to complete the Flashback Sami Khedira SBCFIFA 21: How to Complete RTTF Group Stage ObjectivesFIFA 21: How to complete the FUT Road to the Final Isco SBCFIFA 21: How to complete the Silver Stars Noah Okafor objectivesFIFA 21: How to complete the FUT MLS Squad Foundations Milestones challengeFIFA 21: How to complete the UCL Moments Emil Forsberg SBCFIFA 21: How to fix “The connection to your opponent has been lost” on PCFIFA 21: How to Complete Rulebreakers Akinfenwa ObjectivesFIFA 21: How to Complete Moise Kean Silver Stars ObjectivesFIFA 21: FIFA Global Series playersFIFA 21: How to Get FGS Swaps TokensFIFA 21: How to complete the Pierre Kunde Malong Squad Building ChallengeFIFA 21: How to Get rulebreakers Players