We are still working on F1 2021 and therefore we will talk to you about The Best Car Setup.
What does it mean to have the best car setup in F1 2021?
Simply have some changes that may be favorable, this because this delivery of Formula 1 brings with it some amount of improvements, in this sense it is necessary to know the best car configuration, in this way to achieve better positions in the race, especially considering some changes in relation to the direction, brakes, to mention a few and in this way be competitive enough.
What is The Best Car Setup in F1 2021?
F1 2021: How to Fix Error Code 1008HF1 2021: How to Fix Force Feedback Not Working
In this sense, knowing which is the best car configuration simply takes us to apply some changes and in this way enjoy all the circuits in F1 2021.
- Transmission: we must place it at 70 percent in relation to the throttle, while outside this it should be at 55 percent.
- Aerodynamics: should be adjusted from 5 to 10 in order to achieve the best overall performance.
- Suspension: this should be located at 4-7 front and rear, while the stabilizer bars both rear and front will be at 3-6 and the front height should be set to 4-6.
- Suspension geometry: the front camber of the right road, and the rear left is usually configured the same way as in F1 2020, we should place in the front toe at 0.06.
- Brakes - These should be set to 90 percent brake pressure and 55 percent incline.
Microsoft Windows PC, PlayStation 4 PS4, PlayStation 5 PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
F1 2021: changing race lengthF1 2021: How to get clothing itemsF1 2021: The Best Car SetupF1 2021: The best Setup for the Canadian Grand PrixF1 2021: The best Setup for the French Grand Prixf1 2021: how to get pole positionF1 2021: How to change the camera angle