F1 2021 came to show us great changes and for that reason we will tell you about the best configuration for the Canadian Grand Prix.
What is the purpose of having the best setup for the Canadian Grand Prix at F1 2021?
Easy, to have the possibility of having a better performance, this is an objective that all players usually set ourselves, it is necessary to consider that for some pilots in particular this circuit can be complex, however, with changes and improvements this can give a turnaround, for which it arises necessary to be prepared.
What is the best setup for the Canadian Grand Prix in F1 2021?
F1 2021: How to Fix Error Code 1008HF1 2021: How to Fix Force Feedback Not Working
Now that you know the best configuration for the Canadian Grand Prix you can apply it and thus achieve an excellent position in F1 2021.
- Transmission: It is usually necessary to make a slight adjustment to the throttle differential in order to place it at 70 percent, in addition to making an off-throttle adjustment of 55 percent.
- Aerodynamics: this allows us to have the possibility of placing the front wing at 6, while the rear wing is at 10, which allows us to access the racks more comfortably.
- Suspension: it is necessary to make other adjustments here and this implies placing it at 4-7, while the stabilizer bars can be located at 3-6, and therefore setting the height at 4-6.
- Suspension geometry: this even though it can be a complex matter, we must consider adjusting the front camber to the right and the rear camber to the left, to complete the task to put the toe at 0.06.
- Brakes: These also have their settings such that we can set them to 95 percent while the bias should be set to 55 percent.
- Tires: this allows us to have 21.8 psi front and 23.1 psi rear.
Microsoft Windows PC, PlayStation 4 PS4, PlayStation 5 PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
F1 2021: changing race lengthF1 2021: How to get clothing itemsF1 2021: The Best Car SetupF1 2021: The best Setup for the Canadian Grand PrixF1 2021: The best Setup for the French Grand Prixf1 2021: how to get pole positionF1 2021: How to change the camera angle