If you don't know how to get the crossbow in Dying Light 2 don't worry, because next we will tell you how to find it.
What is the crossbow in Dying Light 2?
It is a reward that you can find in the game after following some steps which we mention below.
How to get the crossbow in Dying Light 2?
In order to get this weapon it will be necessary to assign at least four of the seven installations to the Peacekeepers. By assigning the fourth facility you will receive the Crossbow Pack as a reward, which includes the Crossbow PK and several blueprints that will go directly to the inventory.
In case you have already assigned at least four installations, at least until now there is no way to get the package with the weapon, other than starting a new game.
The bolt types for this weapon are:
That's all you need to know about how to get the crossbow in Dying Light 2, so now that we've reached the end we hope you're more than ready to find the crossbow.
- Crossbow bolts: They deal regular damage just like arrows.
- Piercing Bolts: Makes enemies bleed, causing them to lose health over time.
- Freeze Bolts – Immobilize and damage enemies, as well as do additional damage over time.
- Toxic Rays: They do damage over time, plus have an additional perk that makes enemies vomit, but doesn't work on Infected.
- Stun Bolts: Immobilize enemies they hit for a few seconds.
- Impact Bolts – Launch enemies into the air.
Dying Light 2 Stay Human
Microsoft Windows PC, PlayStation 4 PS4, Xbox One, PlayStation 5 PS5, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch
Action role-playing, survival horror
February 4, 2022
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related