This time we return with a Dying Light 2 guide, with the aim of explaining how to get all Nightrunner tools.
What to know about Nightrunner tools in Dying Light 2?
Throughout the game these will prove to be very useful, it is a fairly timely tool kit to progress, which belonged to a group of extinct people, to understand How to obtain all the Nightrunner tools the precise details are presented in this guide through the following content, let's see.
How to get all Nightrunner tools in Dying Light 2?
We will find about 6 tools, which will help us to access very useful objects, such as GRE containers or craft materials, as for How to obtain all Nightrunner tools in Dying Light 2 we will see the details of each tool and are the following:
This is all there is to know about How to obtain all Nightrunner tools, you just have to apply what you have learned to continue progressing while having fun in Dying Light 2.
- The GRE data key: in the search for the pilgrim's path we will be able to get when we meet the informant, with this we can enter the GRE quarantine areas and access the GRE containers.
- Binoculars: Having progressed through the story of the plague markers to access our biomarker, passing through the hospital we will receive our pair of binoculars, which are useful for exploring the landmarks in the areas of old Villedor and Central loop, despite the cracks that occur in the lenses, we have that it is not possible to repair or improve them.
- Paragliding: we will be helped by a woman named Lawan when we have escaped from the attack of Waltz and the PK of the tunnel that leads to the Central Loop, passing through the car factory and entering the Loop we have to receive the old paraglider, which we can improve through Craftmasters with old world money and military technology.
- UV flashlight: through the welcome aboard history search we will receive it, which is useful for stunning the infected, it should be noted that we can improve it with a longer battery life.
- Grappling Hook: Being on the streaming mission, we have details of the grappling hook via a dead Nightrunner, which is found on the same floor of the VNC tower, site of Lieutenant Rowe's death by explosives, and we can improve it.
- GRE detector: in the transmission mission we can also access this tool, which helps us to locate the inhibitors, marking them on the map while there are satellite signals around the place.
Dying Light 2 Stay Human
Microsoft Windows PC, PlayStation 4 PS4, Xbox One, PlayStation 5 PS5, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch
Action role-playing, survival horror
February 4, 2022
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related