Today we bring a guide where we will explain how to get the tiFlamekeeper titlein Destiny 2, let's see.
Why get the title of Keeper of the flames in Destiny 2?
Because it allows us to show courage while being immersed in an event, so it is necessary to know How to get the Flamekeeper title in Destiny 2 especially, considering that the guardians must do many new things, in addition to being in charge of cultivating the event, this is nothing more than a title that is clearly associated with the ability to demonstrate skill in the Solstice of Heroes.
How to get the Flamekeeper title in Destiny 2 in Destiny 2?
We must focus on the addition of a new card that is part of the Solstice of Heroes event and where we will have to take care of carrying out some activities, this is a task where we must take care of showing the skills and abilities, in this case, knowing How to get the Flamekeeper title in Destiny 2 makes it necessary to be clear that it is vital:
- Unlock a total of 24 Triumphs.
- Create a guild to the title by completing certain extra triumphs that can be somewhat more complex.
- The guild usually changes the color of each title.
- The guild applies a badge next to our name to show off to those around us.
Knowing How to get the Flamekeeper title in Destiny 2 makes it necessary to complete the following triumphs to earn the title of Keeper of the flames:
Read Also:How to Fix Destiny 2 Molten Overload Not Working
- Good Ignition: Defeat a total of 20 Ignition Bearers in the Bonfire Bash activity.
- Hitting Success: This triumph involves completing the Bonfire Bash activity for the first time.
- Fuel for the Fire: This task allows you to light a total of 50 flames in the Bonfire Bash activity.
- Torch of the Taken: This requires defeating 20 Taken in the Bonfire Bash activity.
- Ashtray: we must collect the amount of 500 silver ashes.
- All around the bonfire: We will have to complete the Bonfire Bash activity against all the fighting races twice.
- Fuel for the fire II: we must light the amount of 100 flames in the Bonfire Bash activity.
- Fuel for fire III: in this case, we will have to feed the amount of 150 flames in the Bonfire Bash activity.
- As a forest fire: it is vital to defeat objectives anywhere in the system, in the case of defeating the Guardians it grants extra progress.
- Pyromania: Makes it necessary to defeat combatants with solar abilities.
- Superlative: involves taking care of defeating targets with super abilities.
- Firepower: leads us to defeat enemy fighters or guardians with power weapons.
- Forged in Flames: Requires you to defeat a total of 100 enemy Guardians in any activity.
- Hand Lighter: Involves being able to defeat targets with hand cannons.
- Shotgun solstice: we must take care of defeating objectives with shotguns.
- Burn Them Down – You need to choose to defeat a total of 60 bosses anywhere in the system.
- Sorting Coals – Completing playlist activities is vital to earning Silver Leaves.
- Solstice Jubilee: Requires completing public events in any destination to earn Silver Leaves.
- Lamplighter: it is necessary to complete 10 patrols in any destination to earn silver leaves.
- Dare to Dream: You must complete Blind Well races or Challenges of Eternity to earn Silver Leaves.
- Brilliant Fall: Complete Vanguard Operations or Night Falls to earn Silver Blades.
- Competitive Fire – Requires 25 Crucible or Gambit matches to compete to earn Silver Blades.
- A spark in the dark: we must complete missions such as cutting or rounds of altars of pain to earn silver leaves.
- In the Hot Seat: Completing activities with Savathun's Throneworld is vital to earning Silver Leaves.
It should be noted that knowing How to get the Flamekeeper title in Destiny 2 allows us to access 4 main triumphs that are necessary to complete, and these are usually:
- From the Ashes: Allows you to upgrade a total of 12 pieces of fiery armor.
- Bonfire Bash: Requires fully lighting the bonfire in the Bonfire Bash activity.
- In Blaze: We need to wear a fully revived Blaze armor set, so it becomes vital to complete dungeons, raids, Master or Grandmaster, Night Falls, or win rounds in Judgment of Osiris.
- Inextinguishable: Requires completing the Bonfire Bash activity while avoiding dying.
This is all you need to know about How to get the Flamekeeper title in Destiny 2, so it is vital to take care of doing it soon because seeing this event again requires waiting a year.
Microsoft Windows PC, PlayStation 4 PS4, Xbox One, Stadia
Bungie, Vicarious Visions (Microsoft Windows), High Moon Studios (Dlcs)
Activision (2017–2019) , Bungie (2019–present)
September 6, 2017
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
How To Complete The Under Construction Challenge In Destiny 2How to Fix Destiny 2 The Cold Boot Quest BugHow to Fix Destiny 2 Error Code CalabreseHow to Fix Destiny 2 Cat ErrorHow to get the Delicate Tomb exotic Fusion Rifle in Destiny 2 Season of PlunderHow to Get SteelSeries Emblem in Destiny 2How to Fix Destiny 2 Ketchcrash Not Progressing Ahoy and Aweigh QuestHow to Get the 30th Anniversary Pack in Destiny 2How To Get Destiny 2 Thunderlord CatalystHow to get the Season of Plunder Artifact in Destiny 2How to Fix Super People Failed to Run of the Game on This Machine. Not Supported Hardware ErrorHow to fix Servers are at capacity error in Destiny 2How to get Eternal Warrior Exotic Titan Helmet in Destiny 2How to Fix Destiny 2 Error WEASELHow to Fix error code baboon Destiny 2How to Fix Destiny 2 Error Code CATHow to Get Silver Ash in Destiny 2