Finally, Cyberpunk 2077 has arrived and it is pertinent to tell you how to use all cybernetic implants, let's see.
What does it mean to have a cybernetic implant in Cyberpunk 2077?
This is a game where everything is possible, in such a way that it is necessary to tell you how to use all cybernetic implants starting from the possibility that they usually do some interesting functions since these are usually inserted into V's body and each of them usually receive our level of humanity considering that the level is not below zero, since this will affect us with cyberpsychosis, which is bad since it is a disease that could take over our body in Cyberpunk 2077, this makes our behavior quite harmful, since we eliminate people who should not be, so before placing an implant it is vital to ensure the level of humanity.
Cybernetic implants are classified into levels:
Cyberware implants are often classified as:
- Passive: remains active without needing to be activated.
- Active: usually activated manually in Cyberpunk 2077.
- Activated: it is necessary to fulfill some conditions for it to be activated.
Cyberpunk 2077: Where to Find El Coyote CojoCyberpunk 2077: Where to Find All Charter Hill Hidden Gem
How to use all cybernetic implants in Cyberpunk 2077?
Before getting into it, it is necessary to make it clear that there is a considerable amount of implants that we can use perfectly well and they are the following:
Definitely, knowing how to use all cybernetic implants allows us to have the possibility of having interesting and favorable advantages in Cyberpunk 2077.
- Pain editor: this implant allows us to get rid of some type of heat, cold, or pain.
- Subdermal armor: this implant allows us to have the possibility of improving our resistance to damage and is usually placed under our skin.
- Synthetic skin / technical hair: in the search to know how to use all cybernetic implants we found this one, in particular, it allows us to change hair color, emit some light, change skin color.
- Large knuckles: this implant is used to do damage in melee fights since we have knuckles and joints in the fingers.
- Nasal filter: it is a favorable implant, since we can use it to avoid toxic gases or vapors and that these do not enter our respiratory tract, reaching around 70 percent of effectiveness.
- Cybernetic enhancements: these are sensors and target sights, since it is possible to have infrared vision, they are a kind of enchantment of our vision.
- Adrenal reinforcement: this implant allows us to have an increase in reflexes and reaction time in Cyberpunk 2077.
- Wolves: This is a retractable blade implant for our hands.
- Mantis Blade: we are allowed to choose to acquire blades for the forearms.
- MachineLink / TechLink: it is a favorable implant since it allows us to have the possibility of controlling large and small machines as well as car factories.
- Blood pump: It is vital to know how to use all cybernetic implants and this specifically allows us to choose to have a better ability to heal ourselves, this is usually located in the cardiovascular slot.
- Reflex Tuner: this implant that, being with health below the determined threshold, simply the world operates by slow motion.
- Nanosurgeons: These implants are microscopic and allow us to repair our injuries in a very short time.
- Monowire: this implant allows us to have the possibility of using it to cut enemies quickly with a fiber optic whip.
- Micro-motors: it is an implant that allows us to improve our precision and speed of movement.
- Kerenzikov: this implant allows us to slow down our environment for a while which allows us to dodge enemy attacks.
- Gorilla Arms: This implant allows us to use our close combat power.
- Synlungs: it is a favorable implant to regenerate our resistance in Cyberpunk 2077.
- Titanium bones: This implant allows us to achieve 20 percent load capacity
- Raven Microcyber MK. 4: this implant allows us to perform targets and devices while scanning, increasing enemy netrunner hacking time by 100 percent in addition to the Quickhacjk's distance.
Microsoft Windows PC, Xbox Series X y S, Xbox One, PlayStation 5 PS5, PlayStation 4 PS4,Stadia
Action, role-playing RPG
CD Projekt RED
CD Projekt, Epic Games Store, Stadia, GeForce Now, Steam, GOG.com, Humble Store, Microsoft Store, Pl
December 10, 2020
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Cyberpunk 2077: Where to Find All Kabuki Hidden GemCyberpunk 2077: Where to Find All Vista Del Ray Hidden GemCyberpunk 2077: Where to Find All Downtown Hidden GemCyberpunk 2077: Where to Find All Wellsprings Hidden GemCyberpunk 2077: How to unlock all of Johnny Silverhand’s ItemsCyberpunk 2077: How to Get a Joytoy in ApartmentCyberpunk 2077: Where to Find All Japantown Hidden GemCyberpunk 2077: How to Beat RhinoCyberpunk 2077: How to get the third person modCyberpunk 2077: How to increase Johnny’s RelationshipCyberpunk 2077: how to resolve the gun dealCyberpunk 2077: Where to Find Grenades Crafting SpecsCyberpunk 2077: How to Get Harris' IP AddressCyberpunk 2077: How to Get Legendary Gas MaskCyberpunk 2077: How to find the Malfunction quickhackACyberpunk 2077: How to Find MausserCyberpunk 2077: How to beat Diego RamirezCyberpunk 2077: How To Find Secret Maelstrom Merchant