Today we bring you some interesting tips on Cyberpunk 2077 which allows us to talk to you about How to read Shards
What is the purpose of reading Shards in Cyberpunk 2077?
Undoubtedly, this is an activity of interest, because thanks to this we are allowed the opportunity to gather the information that may be useful, for our good fortune these we usually get them with some regularity so that we know how to read Shards It offers us some interesting advantages that it is possible to count on.
How to read Shards in Cyberpunk 2077?
Before dealing with reading Shards, it is necessary to consider the possibility that these may be encoded, in such a way that this makes us choose to open it when the notification is presented on the screen, this is usually done the first time, in such a way that this process leads us to:
- Go to "daily"
- Then go to "fragments"
- And finally, choose to choose "crack security" to reveal information.
To carry out this process of reading Shards it is necessary to wait for the notification to appear, it is possible to save them and then proceed to:
- Proceed to press "I" on the PC keyboard, in the case of Xbox press the View button, in the case of PS press the Touchpad.
- Then it is necessary to go to the tab "Diary" ç
- Then we click on "fragments"
- The fragments that we collect in this game are shown below.
- To read Shards it is only necessary to click on it, and it will immediately show us the text on our screen.
It is worth mentioning that it is necessary to read Shards and these usually have a yellow label that indicates "new" because here it is possible to have fragments related to:
Now that you know how to read Shards it is simply time to put it into practice and thus know a little more in-depth Cyberpunk 2077.
Microsoft Windows PC, Xbox Series X y S, Xbox One, PlayStation 5 PS5, PlayStation 4 PS4,Stadia
Action, role-playing RPG
CD Projekt RED
CD Projekt, Epic Games Store, Stadia, GeForce Now, Steam, GOG.com, Humble Store, Microsoft Store, Pl
December 10, 2020
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related