Guide to learn how to get a good ending in Cyberpunk 2077 The
game that combines cutting-edge technology with street life is finally available. Cyberpunk 2077 has a history of the most particular in its RPG game mode. One of the things that can happen as you progress through the story is that depending on the decisions you make you can get a good ending or a bad one, total you can get 6 different endings and you never know what can happen with the turns of drama shown. That said, you may be one of those interested in How to get a good ending so we have created this guide to help you with it. Read on to find out!
How to get a good ending in Cyberpunk 2077?
ALERT: this article contains SPOILERS
One of the things that you will have to do to have a good ending in the game is that you will have to release Johnny. You need to have a good relationship with him throughout the game.
As you progress towards the
end of the game, a few things change. For example, if you have completed all the secondary jobs, you will see a different ending. Be nice to Johnny until you unlock the Nocturne mission OP55N1.
Trust Arasaka for the final mission of the game. Johnny will not be happy with your decision, take Omega Blockers and proceed after saying goodbye. Follow the steps below to come to a good ending.
- -Call Hanako. She will send a car to pick you up. Anders Hellman is the driver.
- -Rescue Hanako and go to the Arasaka Tower.
- -Attends the board meeting with Hanako and her father and reveals that Yorinobu killed Saburo.
- -Defeat Arasaka's Guards and Chief Adam Smasher. Adam is the one who killed Johnny.
- -Find Yorinobu and leave him with Hanako.
- -Talk to Hellman, who will take you to Mikoshi.
- -Enter cyberspace to get your old friend back.
- -Return to your body, you will be in the Arasaka orbital station. Hellman will offer you two options.
Arasaka Hellma Choices Orbital Station:
- -To secure your soul, you will need to sign a contract to join the Arasaka pilot program.
- -Reject the contract and return to Earth, you will die before winter. It is not allowed to return and will have a shelf life of 6 months.
Option 1 will unlock when you accept the Arasaka pilot program contract, secure your soul. He creates an engram of V's mind and stores it in Mikoshi. Now that you know how to get a good ending in Cyberpunk 2077 you will be able to enjoy the cinematography that the game gives you once you get to the good ending, leaving 5 more endings to discover. Luck!
Microsoft Windows PC, Xbox Series X y S, Xbox One, PlayStation 5 PS5, PlayStation 4 PS4,Stadia
Action, role-playing RPG
CD Projekt RED
CD Projekt, Epic Games Store, Stadia, GeForce Now, Steam, GOG.com, Humble Store, Microsoft Store, Pl
December 10, 2020
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related