The errors are simply a detail of the most normal that we get in Cyberpunk 2077, let's see How to Fix Lags.
What is the lag error in Cyberpunk 2077?
This is simply a drawback that is present in this game, which leads us to get the option of having some patches so that it is necessary to take care of knowing how to Fix Lags, especially since this failure is not a new issue in this type of title, since the configuration specifically on the PC tends to occur in a certain way with some difference about the game itself.
How to Fix Lags in Cyberpunk 2077?
This error is usually one of the most outstanding and this leads us to consider a prompt solution, starting in the first instance of having the minimum or recommended requirements that allow us to launch the game, since most of the failures usually occur because we do not count with the minimum requirements, in such a way that before embarking on this matter of knowing how to Fix Lags it is necessary to leave you this information for Cyberpunk 2077 that may be of interest:
These are the minimum requirements to play Cyberpunk 2077:
- Have a Windows 7 or Windows 10 operating system.
- Have an Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 or AMD Radeon RX 470 graphics card.
- Have an Intel Core i5-3570k or AMD FX-8310 processor.
- Have DirectX version 12.
- Have 8GB RAM.
- Have at least 70 GB of free space on your hard drive.
Recommended requirements to play Cyberpunk 2077:
- It is necessary to have a Windows 10 operating system.
- Have an Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 or AMD Radeon R9 Fury graphics card.
- Possess Intel Core i7-4970 or AMD Ryzen 3 3200G processor.
- Have version 12 of DirectX
- Have 12 GB RAM.
- Have at least 70 GB of free space on the hard disk.
Opt for graphics card settings.
Now, graphics cards are usually a somewhat complex issue and it is vital to keep them updated, as some games require it in this way without exception, and knowing How to Fix Lags simply leads us to consider taking a look to have the most adjustments. ideal to achieve an excellent game in this way, so let's see what these necessary settings are and what usually applies to both Nvidia and AMD.
In the case of Nvidia users, it is necessary to take care of opening the control panel, and for this, it is necessary to click with the right button of the mouse on the desktop, Once this has been done it is necessary to take care of clicking on Manage 3D Settings, then it is necessary to click on Program Settings, then it is necessary to get Cyberpunk 2077 which allows us to choose to add it if it is not on the list to proceed to make some changes such as:
- 2 for maximum pre-rendered frames.
- Prefer maximum performance in the particular case of power management.
- Consider that if G-Sync is available this makes us have a Technology Monitoring.
- Get this texture filtering performance quality.
- Check that it is in the optimization of threads.
Now, for AMD users there are also some settings that we must review when it comes to knowing How to Fix Lags in such a way that this makes us have to take care of reviewing and getting the settings to stay like this:
- Have a Multiple Sampling for the Anti-aliasing Method.
- Make use of the application settings to get Anti-aliasing Mode.
- Make use of the application settings to get the Anisotropic Filtering Mode.
- Set this mode to the Optimization of the surface format.
- Set it to be Off in the case of Morphological Filtering.
- Set it to be Off for OpenGL.
- Set this to Off for OpenGL Triple Buffering.
- Get it to be Off in the case of the Maximum Tessellation Level.
- Get it out of the Quiet case.
- Proceed to override the application settings to choose to set the tessellation mode.
- Make the Performance for Texture Filtering Quality visible.
- Check the Graphics to get the GPU Workload to occur.
- Make the Target Frame Speed Control Disabled.
- Check that this AMD is optimized for the Shader Cache.
Choose to renew the graphics drivers.
Knowing how to Fix Lags leads us to take a look at the graphics card since sometimes there are games that cannot be launched because it is outdated, which leads us to be attentive to every minimum impulse of change that may occur in this game since the possibility of it being active is an option to play Cyberpunk 2077 for which it is necessary to choose to go to the website and download the drivers from Nvidia or AMD as the case may be, we can also choose to download the most recent DirectX drivers.
Consider turning off the full screen and high DPI optimization.
This issue of high DPI usually occurs specifically in Windows 10 which leads us to have to deactivate it and with it the full-screen optimization, as it is part of a solution that is favorable enough in our objective to know How to Fix Lags, and this occurs in this way.
- We locate the Cyberpunk 2077 installation.
- We get the .exe file
- We proceed to click with the right mouse button to locate Properties.
- Next, it is necessary to locate the Compatibility Tab.
- Proceed to check the Disable full-screen optimizations tab.
- Next, you need to choose to click the Change High DPI settings button.
- Then we proceed to mark Cancel behavior of the high DPI scale.
- Next, we select Application in the drop-down menu.
- To finish it is necessary to choose to save the configuration and that's it.
Close applications that may not be Windows.
When we play Cyberpunk 2077 it is possible to get us with some inconveniences and sometimes these tend to occur because some applications may be giving us some inconveniences so that knowing how to Fix Lags leads us to take care of reviewing and closing everything that may cause us stuttering, it can take up space on the hard disk in addition to consuming a considerable amount of memory.
- Choose to disable game mode.
- This is another necessary task and is usually clearly related to FPS, which makes us take actions to know how to Fix Lags and this leads us to:
- Choose to click on the launch bar
- Then proceed to search for Settings and from there Games.
- Proceed to turn off Record game clips, screenshots, and stream using the game bar.
- Next, it is necessary to go to the captures tab to place Record the background while I play in OFF.
- Finally, choose to click on the Game Mode tab to turn it off.
Disable Discord overlay in Cyberpunk 2077.
There are some users of this game who usually make use of Discord and this is not bad, but if it is you imported to make some adjustments and these are immersed in our work today to know how to Fix Lags in such a way that this can be done in this way.
- Choosing to disable hardware acceleration in Discord.
- Open Discord and click on User Settings locating Appearance.
- Then click on the hardware acceleration radio to get you to turn it off.
- Get disabling the Discord overlay
If Discord is open, it is necessary.
This is all we can tell you about How to Fix Lags in such a way that you can choose to try any of these mentioned solutions and thus be able to play Cyberpunk 2077.
- Go to the overlay in App Settings.
- Proceed to click Turn on the game overlay to turn it off.
Microsoft Windows PC, Xbox Series X y S, Xbox One, PlayStation 5 PS5, PlayStation 4 PS4,Stadia
Action, role-playing RPG
CD Projekt RED
CD Projekt, Epic Games Store, Stadia, GeForce Now, Steam, GOG.com, Humble Store, Microsoft Store, Pl
December 10, 2020
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related