With our help you will see that knowing how to fix game won't launch is easier than you thought in Cyberpunk 2077.
What to know about Cyberpunk 2077?
There is a failure when trying to start this game, where the application ends up closing by itself, but before reaching the possible solutions we must consider if we are meeting some system requirements for its operation, then before knowing how to fix game won't launch let's see the following:
- Against with an operating system and 64-bit processor
- Have Windows 7 or 10 as an operating system
- The minimum processor must be Intel Core i5-3570K or AMD FX-8310
- With 8 GB of RAM
- Graphics card capabilities on NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 or AMD Radeon RX 470
- DirectX version 12
- 70 GB hard drive space
- It is recommended to have SSD
What is recommended:
- An Intel Core i7-4790 or AMD Ryzen 3 3200G processor
- Have 64 bits in the operating system
- Have Windows 10
- About 12 GB of RAM
- In terms of graphics, have NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 or AMD Radeon R9 Fury
- DirectX version 12
- About 70 GB of hard disk space
While we are playing Cyberpunk 2077 we are going to find out if these requirements are optimal for its operation, we will continue to see the details over time, now let's continue with the explanatory text regarding How to fix the game does not start, let's see.
How to fix game won't start on Cyberpunk 2077?
Cyberpunk 2077: Where to Find All Charter Hill Hidden GemCyberpunk 2077: Where to Find All Kabuki Hidden Gem
- Disable screen optimization and high DPI in Windows 10: both options are pre-configured with this operating system, possibly the cause of this failure and to disable it we will do the following:
- Locate where the game was installed
- Find the game file .exe
- With the right mouse button we go to the properties and the compatibility tab
- Here we mark the option to disable full screen optimization
- After changing the high DPI setting
- Check high DPI scaling behavior override and choose app from menu
- We keep
- BF5 Example
- The update of the drivers: with the arrival of a recent game such as Cyberpunk 2077, to have Nvidia presents itself with some updates for the corresponding graphics cards, the same can happen with AMD for the download of the Drivers.
- Repairing the files: from the answers to How to fix game won't launch, one of the solutions involves repairing the files and for which we will have to do the following:
- In steam:
- We started it
- We search the library for the game
- We enter the properties and local files by pressing the right mouse button
- The following is a verification of the files by Steam and it will download and update if there is any corrupt file
- In Gog:
- We started it
- We go to the library to enter the game with the right mouse button to manage the installation
- Choose verification and repair
- The verification and correction stage is entered if necessary
- We start the game with its correct operation
In the same way as most games today, there are always problems, errors and much more, being a game that can be considered AAA there are important things that must be considered in terms of our PC, for example, the configuration has the key to proper operation, developers do not have the ability to thoroughly test games, so when they discover faults along the way, they are corrected with their corresponding patches.
Finally, now that we know how to fix game won't launch, we hope that you can correct the problems with the application of the details in this Cyberpunk 2077 guide.
Microsoft Windows PC, Xbox Series X y S, Xbox One, PlayStation 5 PS5, PlayStation 4 PS4,Stadia
Action, role-playing RPG
CD Projekt RED
CD Projekt, Epic Games Store, Stadia, GeForce Now, Steam, GOG.com, Humble Store, Microsoft Store, Pl
December 10, 2020
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Cyberpunk 2077: Where to Find All Vista Del Ray Hidden GemCyberpunk 2077: Where to Find All Downtown Hidden GemCyberpunk 2077: Where to Find All Wellsprings Hidden GemCyberpunk 2077: How to unlock all of Johnny Silverhand’s ItemsCyberpunk 2077: How to Get a Joytoy in ApartmentCyberpunk 2077: Where to Find All Japantown Hidden GemCyberpunk 2077: How to Beat RhinoCyberpunk 2077: How to get the third person modCyberpunk 2077: How to increase Johnny’s RelationshipCyberpunk 2077: how to resolve the gun dealCyberpunk 2077: Where to Find Grenades Crafting SpecsCyberpunk 2077: How to Get Harris' IP AddressCyberpunk 2077: How to Get Legendary Gas MaskCyberpunk 2077: How to find the Malfunction quickhackACyberpunk 2077: How to Find MausserCyberpunk 2077: How to beat Diego RamirezCyberpunk 2077: How To Find Secret Maelstrom MerchantCyberpunk 2077: Where to Find all Legendary weapon