Today we bring you a Cyberpunk 2077 guide where we will explain how to find all the Easter Eggs.
What to know about Easter Eggs in Cyberpunk 2077?
In the game, 12 Easter Eggs have been added, which are found throughout the night city well distributed, considering the existence of these, the details of their locations are required, so for this you can take into account this explanatory guide about How to find all Easter Eggs, so let's pay attention to the following.
Cyberpunk 2077: How Fix Error “Whoa! Cyberpunk 2077 has flatlined”Cyberpunk 2077: Where to Find El Coyote Cojo
How to find all Easter Eggs in Cyberpunk 2077?
Finally, now that we know how to find all the Easter Eggs we can move on to Cyberpunk 2077, so enjoy has been said.
- Photos of the development team: In the Kabuki Market there is a secret room to the northeast of the Rotunda, here we will get the photos, they are on a television, being necessary to unlock the code 605185, once the Rescue is completed is that We will have access to this Easter Eggs.
- Hideo Kojima: We will make a brief change of direction once we are in the main mission that is about the robbery, which will take us to the bar as we pass through Konpeki square, we will meet the developer of some games, it is the Japanese which is on the couch in Cyberpunk 2077.
- BB Pod: In the Hunt we have to go through the testing room of the NCPD laboratory we find a BB Pod, which is a reference to Stranded Death.
- Blade Runner: a pilgrimage is required on the roof that is abandoned in the Hotel Advocet, where the main door that places us in the elevator will be used, arriving at this roof, you have to arrive with the character that in his hands a dove as a reference.
- Blade Runner second part: We will be invited to a test in which we must participate, being the second for this Blade Runner, it is required that we evoke and detect physical manifestations of responses to emotions, thus achieving access to replicants, creations similar to humans, but they are androids, this happens during the epilogue.
- Ozob Bozo: We will receive a secondary job from an NPC who has a grenade in his nose, which is related to the podcast of Brazilian tabletop role-playing games, this happens in the middle of sending clowns in Cyberpunk 2077.
- The 3 Billboards: Very close to the farm where we got to know Jackie we have the possibility of getting these 3 go one after another, this in reference to the movie with the same name of this Easter Eggs.
- Mortal Kombat: We will find a figure of one of the characters alluding to Mortal Kombat, this once we finish the secondary work called Volare, certainly in terms of How to find all the Easter Eggs we have this related to a very popular character.
- The Witcher: We have that in the night city there are rivers in which are some floating barrels, which refer to The Witcher 3 in relation to the smuggler's hideout.
- The Demolition Man: Once the main work of the Rescue has been completed, we have that in V's apartment there is a bathroom with a strange detail, which is related in Cyberpunk 2077 with the movie, in which it is to see the use of the seashells instead of the toilet paper.
- Muhammed My Friend: We will arrive at a hotel called Drewdrop Inn, this when we are at the Serious Side Effects concert, in relation to How to find all Easter Eggs, we have that this is based on a reference to a Tori Amos song that His name is Muhammed my friend.
- Residents of the Columbarium: We find the last of the secrets, in which we are in the North Oak Columbarium where we will get to know some guests such as Conrad B, who comes to be the protagonist of Flashback, Logan 5 of Logan Run and Syd Mead from Blade Runner and Aliens.
Microsoft Windows PC, Xbox Series X y S, Xbox One, PlayStation 5 PS5, PlayStation 4 PS4,Stadia
Action, role-playing RPG
CD Projekt RED
CD Projekt, Epic Games Store, Stadia, GeForce Now, Steam, GOG.com, Humble Store, Microsoft Store, Pl
December 10, 2020
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Cyberpunk 2077: Where to Find All Charter Hill Hidden GemCyberpunk 2077: Where to Find All Kabuki Hidden GemCyberpunk 2077: Where to Find All Vista Del Ray Hidden GemCyberpunk 2077: Where to Find All Downtown Hidden GemCyberpunk 2077: Where to Find All Wellsprings Hidden GemCyberpunk 2077: How to unlock all of Johnny Silverhand’s ItemsCyberpunk 2077: How to Get a Joytoy in ApartmentCyberpunk 2077: Where to Find All Japantown Hidden GemCyberpunk 2077: How to Beat RhinoCyberpunk 2077: How to get the third person modCyberpunk 2077: How to increase Johnny’s RelationshipCyberpunk 2077: how to resolve the gun dealCyberpunk 2077: Where to Find Grenades Crafting SpecsCyberpunk 2077: How to Get Harris' IP AddressCyberpunk 2077: How to Get Legendary Gas MaskCyberpunk 2077: How to find the Malfunction quickhackACyberpunk 2077: How to Find MausserCyberpunk 2077: How to beat Diego Ramirez