This time we return with a guide, aiming to explain how to correct errors in the SSL security certificate.
What to know about the SSL security certificate in ?
It is a security protocol that allows to guarantee the safe operation of Internet websites, through the certification authorities this type of SSL security certificates are issued, achieving encryption during the exchange of data, in some failures, then knowing How to correct errors in the SSL security certificate will go through some solution options, considering that we will notice these certificates located on websites with the HTTPS prefix at the beginning of the address, then to have the proper guidance on How to correct errors in the SSL security certificate let's move on.
How to fix SSL security certificate errors in ?
Certainly these errors become different and represent their own meanings, as for how to correct errors in the SSL security certificate we have to consider the load of the affected website or the restart of , because sometimes it can be something temporary, if not. Let's start with the solutions below. Date and time update:
when there is an incorrect configuration on our PC, some errors may appear in as an error code, these are net: ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID and NET: ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID, then as for how to correct errors in the SSL security certificate, what we will do is to configure the PC so that it automatically updates itself.
In Windows for the automatic update of the date and time we will do the following:
- You have to start the Windows configuration App and enter the time and language
- We must activate the time zone automatically and for this we will do it in the options
- We move on to synchronizing our clock, and we will do it by pressing synchronize now, this will be done with our PC and Windows time-server.
- It is something instantaneous, being necessary to an active internet connection, otherwise an error will appear.
Now on the Mac we have to on How to correct errors in the SSL security certificate in , the automatic update of the date and time is carried out through the following steps:
- Go to the system preferences and choose the date and time
- Here we click on the padlock icon to edit said configuration
- We enter the password of our device or use the Touch ID for authentication and mark the option that allows the process automatically.
when the extensions are working correctly this can help our productivity, but if we look bad we can have a very bad experience, we must bear in mind that the incognito mode allows the deactivation of the extensions temporarily, looking to solve How to correct errors in the SSL security certificate will allow to determine those that are malicious that can cause the error, then when entering the three-dot icon we will choose a new window that allows us to go incognito, now if the browsing the affected web means that we are in a bad extension.
Conan Exiles: How To Build A Great BaseDelete extensions:
when there are errors when installing an extension in , we have to deactivate it and try again, then as for How to correct errors in the SSL security certificate we have to do the following:
- In the menu of the three points we choose more tools, when entering the extensions we will go to a menu of these.
- We deactivate those that may be the source of the errors in and check.
- If the error does not appear, we will know which one specifically caused it, then we proceed to uninstall it and eliminate it to resolve How to correct errors in the SSL security certificate.
there is the option to block third-party cookies in incognito mode by , so if we deactivate the extensions and the error is not solved we have to proceed to the elimination of cookies and cache data that It will serve as How to correct errors of the SSL security certificate and for this we will do the following:
Delete the cache:
- Delete cookies from the specific website.
- In the address bar we place chrome: // settings / siteData and hit enter.
- Next to the website that is affected we delete its corresponding cookie, to find it quickly we can paste its URL.
- We press to delete everything and if this does not solve the problem we will proceed to the elimination of the cache.
of those websites that we are visiting, temporary data is stored, which allows to load these sites more quickly, so if these data are corrupted, errors may be presented when wanting to navigate, the certificates are also They are stored from some websites, but if this site presents a certificate other than what is memorized, an error related to this will be presented, then in on How to correct errors in the SSL security certificate in this case what we will do is eliminate the browser cache data and see if this problem persists, for this then we enter the menu and choose the option of more tools, then we delete browsing data, now to access this option more quickly we can copy and paste this link chrome: // settings / clearBrowserData in the browser, once here we are going to set the time range, we mark the image option es and cached files for deletion. The antivirus SSL scan:
certainly the antivirus protections are important, but it can cause errors with the certificates through the scan, despite the fact that protection against malware is focused and many more risks, it can block not only risky websites, but by mistake it does the same for those that are safe, then as for How to correct errors in the SSL security certificate we have to locate the antivirus settings to disable HTTPS scanning and other functions that are related to the Internet protection security, if the error persists, you have to re-enable the scan and check. Reset the configuration:
there is the possibility that through other browsers we can access the websites that are affected, that means that our browser is the one with the problem, then it is necessary to restore the default configuration that it has, this will cause the extensions are disabled, the permissions are revoked and the preference of those websites, then in general all the data will be deleted, chewers, passwords and more to do this quickly we copy and paste the command URL-chrome: // settings / resetProfileSettings In the address bar, when hitting enter we will see the option to reset. We can conclude that knowing how to correct errors in the SSL security certificate is necessary for the optimal functioning of a browser as interesting as .
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Conan Unconquered: How to Survive The Endless Onslaught