The earnings are simply the ones that allow us to consider Carrion as a challenge, let's see exactly how to complete all the achievements
How many achievements are there in Carrion?
This is a game where controlling a monster with tentacles is simply our objective, and it is vital to complete it one hundred percent, the truth is that this will not take long to do, the important thing is that if it is necessary to be clear, we are here a total of 21 achievements that need to be unlocked.
How to complete all the achievements in Carrion?
This is all you need to know about How to complete all the achievements, since obviously the game will have to be completed one hundred percent, because here you already have the necessary instructions to run on Carrion.w
- Claustrophobia: This achievement is achieved by completing the Uranium Mines level.
- She is alive: This achievement is achieved by completing the level of the research room BSL-4.
- Prey meat: This achievement can be achieved throughout history and only requires eating our first person.
- There is something about those trees: this achievement is achieved by completing the Botanical Garden level.
- Intoxication: Achievement that we complete just by completing the level of Hazardous Waste Landfills.
- Machines can expire too long: an achievement we achieved when completing the level of Military Scrap.
- A Brain Feast: This achievement is accomplished by harvesting our first juicy, ripe head.
- War ... War never changes: this achievement is achieved only by completing the level of the Armored War installation.
- The Derelict: This requires reliving the first Flashback sequence on the Frontier.
- Stakeholder Meat - This achievement is achieved by completing the Relith Science Headquarters level.
- Ionized: This achievement is achieved by completing the Nuclear Power Plant level.
- The Perfect Organism: To achieve this achievement it is necessary to relive the second flashback sequence.
- The New Reality: to achieve this it is necessary to complete the carrion.
- We need to go deeper: to achieve this achievement you need to complete the base level of the Leviathan Reef.
- A Monster, a Flask: This achievement simply requires access to the containment unit.
- Jean-Michel Jar: This achievement is achieved by gaining access to 6 containment units.
- Reach the Clash: This achievement requires you to relive the Flashback sequence at the border.
- 4 8 15 16 23 42 - This is an achievement that is achieved by completing the bunker level.
- Water under the bridge: To achieve this achievement it is necessary to complete the level of the base of the reef of Leviathan.
- Jared Stults - This achievement involves gaining access to all 9 Containment Units.
- Vase Experience - This is an achievement we earned by gaining access to 3 Containment Units.
Other Articles Related
Carrión: How to overcome the harpoonsCarrion: How to Get Past LasersCarrion: Where To Find DNA AbilitiesCarrion: How to complete All AchievementsCarrion: How to SaveCarrion: Where to find Containment Units