Call of Duty Vanguard has a lot of action for us and therefore it is convenient to talk to you about All weapons List.
What is the point of knowing All weapons List in Call of Duty Vanguard?
This game is in its open beta and therefore it is ideal to know the weapons that we can use, especially considering that we are immersed in the arsenal of the Second World War, in this sense, we have a select list for all tastes.
What is the All weapons List in Call of Duty Vanguard?
We have a good repertoire that ranges from having handguns to assault rifles themselves, in this order of ideas we leave the list below:
Call of Duty Vanguard: How To Report CheatersCall of Duty Vanguard: How to turn off the sun - Tips and tricks
- Melee: This is a fast combat knife that allows us to execute silent kills and can only be unlocked when we reach level 22.
- Rotating shotgun: this is a weapon present in Call of Duty Vanguard that allows us to hit the opponent twice and is usually a long-range weapon.
- Automatic loading shotgun: this is a weapon that requires executing several shots to kill, it is usually short-range and we are allowed to unlock when we reach level 20.
- M1928: we continue talking about the All weapons List and this leads us to consider this SMG that tends to have longer reloads and in addition to extra ammunition, however this will cause the weapon to have low mobility.
- Sten: This is another SMG that cannot be controlled well and even though it may have a low damage output it can still be useful because it can be carried easily.
- MP-40: This weapon is usually fantastic for holding close-range encounters because it is usually balanced and we can unlock it when we reach level 16.
- MG42: this is another existing weapon in Call of Duty Vanguard that has a continuous firing and it is not favorable to use it at long range.
- DP27: this weapon offers us decent control while we are using it both at short and medium range, it usually does considerable damage and has precision at long range, this usually unlocks when we reach level 12.
- Bren: this weapon is part of the All weapons List and usually does considerable damage, in addition to having precision, it has the negative effect of recoil and low mobility but this is not a major impediment to use it, considering that it usually has short bursts to kill at close range and is usually unlocked upon reaching level 28.
- Bazooka M1: this is another weapon that, even though it is usually slow to reload, is a favorable artifact against vehicles.
- Panzerschreck: this weapon can be slow to reload but that is not an impediment to use it in large areas, in addition to vehicles, the rocket that this launcher usually fires is undoubtedly large and getting this weapon takes us to reach level 28.
- Submachine gun: we continue talking about weapons and we get one that has a fairly small magazine and a lot of recoil but that allows us to have automatic fire.
- Ratt: this is a pistol that can fire as fast as we can pull the trigger, it has an incredible rate of fire and it can work as a support weapon, this is usually unlocked at level 14.
- 1911: this weapon has the ability to be used when we manage to run out of ammunition in the primary weapon, it is a quick weapon to draw and is usually achieved when we reach level 22.
Rifles and snipers.
- M1 Garand: this is another weapon that exists in Call of Duty Vanguard allows us to execute shots at medium or long distance eliminating the opponents in just two shots, it is an old but feasible combat rifle.
- 3-line rifle: this weapon has considerable firepower, capable of killing in a single hit, it has horrible mobility due to being an extremely heavy weapon.
- Kar98k: this weapon has the ability to finish off enemies by executing a single shot at long range, it has low mobility, however, it is a balanced rifle that we get when we reach level 26.
In this sense, knowing the All weapons List offers us the possibility of making use of those that we consider most feasible to kill our enemies in Call of Duty Vanguard.
- STG44: we continue talking about the All weapons List and we come to this one that even when it does not have any specific statistics it is usually quite balanced and that is enough.
- Itra Burst: this is a weapon that is not exactly our best friend when it comes to close combat due to the low rate of fire, its main purpose is usually served at long distance and we can get it when we reach level 10.
- Bar: this is another weapon that exists in Call of Duty Vanguard that is not the best ally at close range due to the low rate of fire, however, at long distance it is our best ally and we get it when we reach level 18.
- NZ-41: this weapon is a complete rifle, it has the ability to fire a considerable amount of heavy bullets, even when it has great recoil this does not usually affect much, we get it when we reach level 24.
- Volk: This weapon has a somewhat low accuracy rate, we can move fast with it and it is a small automatic rifle that we can unlock at level 30.
PlayStation 4 PS4, Xbox One, PlayStation 5 PS5, Xbox Series X/S, Microsoft Windows PC
Sledgehammer Games, Treyarch (Zombies) Raven Software, Beenox, High Moon Studios
November 5th, 2021
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Call of Duty Vanguard: The Best Volk loadout on BetaCall of Duty Vanguard: The Best ITRA Burst loadoutCall of Duty Vanguard: How to Fix Error Code Duhok-GuernseyCall of Duty Vanguard: How to Fix Error Code VIVACIOUSCall of Duty Vanguard: How to Fix Error Code Hunter-GruberCall of Duty Vanguard: How to Fix Fatal Error Code 0xC000005 (0X0) NCall of Duty Vanguard: How to Fix Error Code Duhok-RileaCall of Duty Vanguard: How to Fix Lost Connection to Host ErrorCall of Duty Vanguard: All weapons ListCall of Duty Vanguard: How to turn off voice chat and muteCall of Duty Vanguard: The Best STG44 loadout for BetaCall of Duty Vanguard: How to Fix Latency Variation MessageCall of Duty Vanguard: How to Fix Packet BurstCall of Duty Vanguard: The Best MG42 loadout for BetaCall of Duty Vanguard: How to win in Patrol ModeCall of Duty Vanguard: The Best M1928 loadout for BetaCall of Duty Vanguard: How to disable haptic feedbackCall of Duty Vanguard - Warzone: How to get the Rat-A-Tat Assault Rifle Blueprint