As we go into Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War we realize that it is necessary to know How to see my kill/death ratio
What's the goal of getting a kill/death ratio in Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War?
This is a game where the action remains latent, in such a way that it is necessary to maintain a ratio between murders and deaths since this usually works as a balance, which allows us to achieve the possibility of entering a game where war can not be so bad despite how complex it may be.
How to see my kill/death ratio in Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War?
It should be noted that this is an option that I can only perform when I have managed to reach at least level 10, this in the event that this can occur for ourselves, so that it is only necessary:
- Move to the Barracks tab with the Multiplayer main menu item.
- Then choose to move the cursor over Combat Record since this allows us to see our Elemis / D Ratio or rather the PG-13 version, which shows us a clear relationship between death / death.
- Then just by touching Combat Record we can get deeper statistics such as eliminations, to mention an example.
In the case of multiplayer mode it is necessary:
This is all you need to know about How to see my kill/death ratio because it is a favorable option that we get at Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War.
- Access multiplayer mode to return to the Barracks.
- Then you need to go down to the Leaderboards.
- Then we opted to change the filter using Triangle on PS or Y on Xbox.
- Then we go to the eliminations tab to choose to list the ratios of our friends, since this allows us to achieve a considerable amount of eliminations for each game.
COD Black Ops Cold War, COD BOCW
Microsoft Windows PC, PlayStation 4 PS4, PlayStation 5 pS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X
November 13, 2020
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related