Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War is here and this is the right time to explain how to get Intel in Zombies mode
What is the Zombies mode in Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War?
This is simply just one of the characteristics that this game has because one of the attractiveness that is usually presented is innovation, although it is true that weapons, armor, and combats are the center of attraction, it sounds pertinent to explain about How to obtain Intel in Zombies mode, because without a doubt this game has some number of radios, which can be activated and read as well as heard in the main menu since we usually choose to get information.
How to get Intel in Zombies mode in Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War?
Our work on these sides usually focuses on locating the necessary methods to get the necessary places and this begins with:The compilation of audio records:
although it is true, some elements usually occur in the same way as the previous ones, it is worth highlighting some significant changes, in such a way that it is necessary to know how to obtain Intel in Zombies mode, this allows us to have the possibility of gathering the audio records and thus locate ourselves in some places of Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War such as:
- Audio 1: This is usually found near where it is possible to secure the free D.I.E, as this is usually found specifically on a sofa in the room.
- Audio 2: This is inside the tunnel, so it is necessary to move to the left to get the door to open automatically.
- Audio 3: Our job is to locate ourselves on the left side of the button that usually turns on the power of the Matrix Machine at Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War
Our search to know How to get Intel in Zombies mode leads us to locate ourselves in the Dark Aether since this area specifically usually has a total of 3 audios and these are usually found in this way:
- Audio 1: It is necessary to access until we arrive and place our backs to the packaging machine to proceed to hit, as this leads us to mobilize to the right of the stairs that lead us to the machine in The Dark Aether.
- Audio 2: To get this audio in Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War it is necessary to make use of the fast travel tunnel of the dark ether, so we must locate ourselves in the side room of the Medica Bay and wait for it to open showing us the tunnel.
- Audio 3: This is the last audio record of the dark aether and is immersed in our search to know how to get Intel in Zombies mode, it is necessary to choose to make use of the ether tunnel after locating ourselves in the garage of the Weapons Laboratory.
The last audios that it is necessary to locate to know How to get Intel in Zombies mode lead us to make use of the wonderful weapon D.I.E.
- Audio 1: This audio is necessary to improve the DIE, in such a way that we must locate ourselves on the roof of the night where the box of the players who are usually able to shoot with the DIE is located so that it is necessary to spread everything that it can contain, including audio.
- Audio 2: It is possible to get us with the possibility of throwing the radio can from a barrier to improve the DIE since this is usually carried out inside Nacht and once located there choose to climb the stairs to get close to the sofa and thus get the piece of audio that we need.
It is worth mentioning that collecting the audios is not the only way to know how to obtain Intel in Zombies mode, because there are simply other ways with which it is possible to cross. After all, there are other methods, to be specific a total of 3. After all, there are artifacts and even Easter eggs that can be purchased and are the following:The random fall of mini-bosses in Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War:
in this game, we are offered the opportunity to get mini-bosses, since Megaton is one of them, it can be challenging and complex, because once this fall it is possible to approach to examine them and In this way, getting them to release some information, even when it may be exclusive to Onslaught, can serve us in some way to our advantage.Acquisition of transmissions:
this is another interesting tactic with which we get in Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War because this simply places us to have to get at least two transmissions and collect them in this way:
- First transmission: it specifically locates us in Nacht Der Untoten, in such a way that it is necessary to rest a bit where we used to camp in the original version of the map.
- Second transmission: Our work leads us to go to the pond where it will be necessary to choose to find the Quick Revive Perk machine, we can take the explosive tunnel as a reference since it is usually located on the right at Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War.
The transmission tables usually provide information related to:
- Requiem supported by the CIA.
- Omega Group Russian organization experimenting with the Dark Aether.
Completing tests of the Control Room: this is another method that we are allowed to use to know How to obtain Intel in Zombies mode, so it is necessary to embark on some tests that allow us to perform a challenge that indicates Intelligence Test, such So it is necessary to focus specifically on our progress and that this allows us to have a piece of intelligence as a reward, in such a way that it is necessary to use a Gallo SA12 shotgun to carry out the necessary tests of the game and thus continue our game. This is all you need to know about How to get Intel in Zombies mode, as this allows us to locate the audio records and tracks necessary to continue in Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War.
COD Black Ops Cold War, COD BOCW
Microsoft Windows PC, PlayStation 4 PS4, PlayStation 5 pS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X
November 13, 2020
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related