As we go deeper into Assassin's Creed Odyssey we meet members of cultism, let's see where to find the Delian League
What is the Delian League in Assassin's Creed Odyssey?
To know where to find the Delian League it is necessary to comment that these are simply members belonging to a wing of the cult of Kosmos, the idea is to get each of its members throughout Ancient Greece, we do this while we are progressing in the game until finally getting the Ghost of Kosmos.
Where to find Delian League in Assassin's Creed Odyssey?
To get to this point where it is necessary to get the members of the League it is necessary to place ourselves at a high level in the game, because it is vital to be prepared to face the members of the cult, and this in a way is because normally these They appear once we have managed to eliminate Elpenor.
- This is a fairly secretive member, so getting leads on other members with this character is simply not possible.
- This member locates in the Salamis Marble Quarry on the Island of Salamis Attika.
- We managed to unlock it using the Serpent Guard.
- We must be at least level 19.
- Rewarded the Athenian War Hero Gauntlets.
- This member is known as the cruel one, and we can only eliminate it when we are sufficiently prepared, because otherwise it is difficult to obtain it and reach our goal of knowing where to find the Delian League.
- It is located in the Leader's House, Tavern Point, Silver Islands.
- No specific mission is required to unlock it.
- It is necessary to be at level 27.
- By finding this member it is possible to get Athenian War Hero Boots as a reward.
Kleon the Common Man.
- We could say that he is a simple man that we get in Assassin's Creed Odyssey when we are in the main missions, it is only necessary to arrive exactly the indicated time, arriving at him means the possibility that all the members of the League die.
- This member is located on the Makedonia Battlefield, Roots of the Empire in Makedonia.
- We can unlock it by searching for time.
- Requires level 40
- Getting this member removed presents us with the opportunity to get The Arc de Paris as a reward.
Rhexenor the Hand.
- Wanting to know where to find the Delian League has made us travel a somewhat long but interesting path, it is important to place ourselves at its height to be able to eliminate it with some arrows.
- This member is located in the Deposit of Arms in Greater Athens, Attica.
- We can unlock it in the quest for the A-Musing tale.
- Required to be at level 42.
- Defeating him allows us to earn the Athenian War Hero Belt as a reward.
Iobates the Stoic.
- We continue our journey through history in Assassin's Creed Odyssey and we reach a point where achieving a high level is vital, it is possible to use the bow and arrow to eliminate it.
- This member is unlocked by killing the mercenary Aigle the great black cat.
- It is located in the Ancient Fortress, in the Lakes of the Sky Fall, Hephaistos Islands.
- It is necessary to be at level 49.
- Removing it allows us to get the Athenian War Hero Armor as a reward.
Kodros the Bull.
In general terms, it is vital to know where to find the Delian League, because we not only eliminate cultists but we do not get some rewards in Assassin's Creed Odyssey
- This is another member of the League that we must eliminate, we came to him thanks to a track called Job Offer that managed to drop a fighter being at level 43, allowing us to get information about the level necessary to eliminate it.
- This member requires unlocking by removing Titos from Arenas.
- It is located in the Lover`s Bay Leader House on the Petrified Islands in Lesbos.
- We must be at level 50.
- Eliminating this member of the League allows us to get the Athenian War Hero Helmet as a reward.
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related