Assassin's Creed Odyssey is a very busy game and today it takes us to discover where to find the gods of the Aegean Sea.
In Assassin's Creed Odyssey one of our objectives is to find the members of the cult of the kosmos, certainly in a great challenge, similar to that of finding the gods of the Aegean Sea, we talk that the latter are a great challenge that we must face, in the middle of the sea On ships, here it is necessary that we carry out naval confrontations and to eliminate them, tackle them, now the question that in relation to this fact arises is that of knowing where to find the gods of the Aegean Sea, to have the most important details we must focus on the content what's to come in this guide.
What to know about the gods of the Aegean Sea in Assassin's Creed Odyssey?
To find them, it is necessary that we have an optimal level to face them, so advancing in the game will be something necessary, we will thus gain experience and increase in level, being in the right conditions we will go in search of these to eliminate them, We only have to know where to find the gods of the Aegean Sea and we will see it in detail right now.
Where to find the gods of the Aegean sea in Assassin's Creed Odyssey?
We'll have the locations of the Aegean gods in Assassin's Creed Odyssey below:
Level 28 - Asterion
- Its unlocking will be in the lair of the snake
- Located between Skyros and Andros
- The prize to receive is the Pirate Gauntlets
Level 32 - Sokos
- Unlocking this occurs via a hint from the Asterion card and the Obsidian Isles battle of conquest
- It is located northwest of Melos
- The prize to obtain is a Pirate Belt.
Level 29 - Octopus
- We will unlock it by letter to Sokos
- We will locate it north of Messara
- The prize to get is the pirate armor
Level 31 - Melanthos
- We are going to unlock it by the track obtained once we kill the octopus and with a note from the leader of his son
- West of Messara lies
- A Pirate Hood will be the reward
Level 32 - Mythilenian Shark
- Unlocking this depends in fact on Melanthos leaving us a clue and the sunken merchandise represents another clue
- To the south of Samos we will find it
- Our prize to win is a Pirate Hints
Level 50 - Hydra
- We unlock it by killing the previous gods
- Meeting west of Cythera
- The prize to receive is Gorgoneion Xiphos
Knowing where to find the gods of the Aegean Sea, we reached the last one, being necessary to finish with the previous members to reach this point, accessing their identity and location, the level of the Hydra is 50, it means that the battle is going to be complicated and passing naval. Finally, now that we know where to find the gods of the Aegean Sea, we can move on to Assassin's Creed Odyssey.
Other Articles Related