Among Us has arrived and with it many tasks, only today we are going to tell you how to use other servers, let's see.
Why change server in Among Us?
There are occasions when some servers may be disconnected and this is particularly due to the fact that there are some ping issues, or that we are simply playing at certain hours where most of the population is busy, which can cause certain delays and see you in the obligation to change servers as a strategy to be able to play, since even this could be related to the disconnection of some servers.
How to switch server in Among Us?
This is an action that is done in the same way on PC as on mobile devices, it is important to understand that while we are playing with friends it is not possible to perform this process of changing the server, in addition there are only 3 servers in the game and it is necessary to check that our region is here, although we can choose to choose a nearby place.
To make the change it is necessary:
Definitely knowing how to use other servers is an easy action in Among Us, so don't make a mess of your life and enjoy that this game really makes us have a good time.
- Go to the main menu of the game.
- Then click or tap Online.
- Then we see a Globe icon at the bottom of the screen on the right side which we will touch or click on.
- Then we will be shown the servers that are available and they are North America, Europe and Asia,
- Finally we choose the one that interests us and solved the problem.
Android, iOS, Microsoft Windows PC
Party video game, survival video game
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related